Pirates legend

Y/N's pov:
Few days have passed. My mates are pretty good company actually. I'm still always fighting with Turner but more in a funny way now.
It's finally the night, stars are shinning trough the sky.
Me, Turner and Sparrow decided to eat what we found: some apples and dry bread. Fortunately my bottle of rum wasn't lost in the ocean so!
We were kinda silent as usual but after being pretty mysterious about it, Sparrow decided to tell us more about his famous Black Pearl, I have a feeling that I can trust him so I decided to listen to him carefully.

Jack's pov:
"Years ago I used to belong to a group of pirates, had lots of mates , I don't really know where they are now, whatever. Our ship was the Black Pearl and the captain's name was Barbossa. All the legends about the boat being the darkest boat of the sea is kinda true, I'm not really proud of what I've made for the crew.
I've tried to took Barbossa's place and I did actually but he organized a whole plan for kicking me out with some of his loyals and left me on a isle on my own. Captain Jack Sparrow has lost.
So here I am, captain of a little ship, he doesn't even have a name ! I wanna take my revenge, the Black Pearl was my boat and I want it back, not that I don't like this one! Sorry kids for involve you into this but promise I will share it with you!
- I choose to follow you, I will do anything. the girl said.
- Same I guess, not having so many choice. Williams slaps him on the shoulder, what a character! She kinda reminds me of myself!
-Ouch! I was joking!
- Don't cry Turner.
- You started!"
I'm definitely watching a scene between two kids who are fighting for nothing! Exasperating !

Y/N's pov:
After Sparrow told us his story, we talked about other things while he was controlling the rudder. We laughed and drink and I think I literally fell asleep on the floor watching the stars with Turner.

Will's pov:
It's been a long time since I haven't felt that good. It is a pretty good situation actually: I was with two nice people, she is not hating me anymore and Sparrow is... Sparrow. And now our improvised adventure had a goal.
I'm looking at the stars she is beside me. When I turned my head to look at her, she was already sleeping.
I tried to get up without making any noise, took her legs and her waist, put her head on my chest so I can carry her to the bedrooms under the principal bridge.
Finally arrived I put her on a bed, put a blanket on her and goes back to the bridge where Sparrow was.
"So you have feelings for her right? he asked me.
- For Williams? No... She's... She's just a friend? We are not even that close!
- Uh uh.
- I swear!
-If you say so!"
Maybe he wasn't that wrong, maybe I was kinda falling for Y/N Williams.