The Isla de la muerta

Y/N's pov:
Here we are after an entire day. We tied up the boat to a tree but far enough so they don't see us arriving.
Once in the place we can see that it's really dark like no animals or trace of life.
Jack told me to follow him so I did. We enter into a little cavern in shape of skull, weird.
"Bend down!" Jack waves at me while whispering to lean behind the huge skull we were facing and finally I saw them. They were discussing around their treasure. The anger in me came to the surface, I want them all. Where is Barbossa? I think I'm gonna loose my mind very soon if I don't do something!
I start to stand up but Jack sits me back. "Where do you think you're going?" I push him back and start walking through the rocks.
I want them to know that I'm here to kill them. I pick up my sword and strike three slow blows. *Bing bing bing* and I do it several time 'till I'm in front of them.
"Hello my dear friends! Did you miss me?" I asked them.
"Who the hell are you? One of the pirate asked me.
-How the hell am I? I'm the last face you will ever see."
They all start to whisper and all got chills.
"Look who's here ! The girlfriend!" I turn around, I know it's him.
"You came to avenge your dead little boyfriend?
- Don't start to play with me Barbossa.
- YOU came to bother me right? What did I say to your little friend Jack Sparrow ?
- How dare you menacing me!? Start to sh*t in your pants little pirates ! I'm pointing them all with my sword.
Barbossa takes his sword too, he wants to challenge me? He will have the best show of his life.
Before I had to time to prepare he starts to attack me. I fight back. The anger in me is stronger, Will almost died I'm thinking about him, what if he was really dead just like my mom? How would I've lived ?
I'm screaming and put all my anger in my punches. Except that it wasn't enough. Suddenly Barbossa disarms me our of nowhere and puts his sword on my neck...

Will's pov:
When I wake up, I start to walk through the sleeping pirates. Where was Y/N? Was she at the bottom of the beach again? I went to check but she wasn't here. When I came back Gibbs made me a look of panick. "The ship is gone. Jack and Y/N too."
WHAT? Did they just left us here? But why would she do that?...
I think it never happened to me but I start to have a panic attack. What if they were hurt? What if I lost her ? I can't even join them!
"We have to find them! We can't .. we can't...
-Turner! Stop panicking, they will be back ! They wouldn't let us on that isle."
I can't relax right now but I have no choice. Gibbs is right. I'm sitting back on the sand...

Y/N's pov:
Is it my time? I can accept it. But I will left him behind. I close my eyes but nothing happened. I suddenly heard a huge *boom*, I open my eyes again and Jack was right in front of me, Barbossa on the floor.
"Don't thanks me you SILLY GIRL! I thought we had a plan? Don't ever do that again you... You scared me!
- Oh shut up Captain!, while laughing, thank you."
He messes my hair. All the pirates were frozen still looking at us.
"Come on. Let's take my boat back!"
We left the cavern, Barbossa is dead, what can happen worst now?
Jack and I made the turn of all the isle. Creepy as f*ck! And guess what? Lucky day! THE Black Pearl was right here. Jack caress him.
"My dear... Finally.
-Hello I guess?" Can't believe I'm talking to a boat.
We get in, Jack took the rudder and we are finally on our way back to the others.