4

Connor is seen grabbing his things, due to it being time to go. Connor spent the day with Daniel, Karen and her grandparents, but seeing as its coming to afternoon, he needs to get going.

Walking to the door, Connor notice the family waiting by it, Daniel and Karen looking sad.

Connor looks at them before approaching them and pat their heads. "Hey, don't be sad, it's not completely a goodbye." Said Connor. "So...you will come back?" Asked Daniel. "Not too often, but yeah, I'll visit when I can...and well keep in touch...here." Said Connor, handing Daniel a paper.

Daniel took it, looking at the paper to see a phone number. "That's my phone number, feel free to call or text me anytime, ok?" Asked Connor. Daniel nods and Connor gives him a smile, which he did back. Saying goodbye, Connor left the house, walking down the street and was heading to the train tracks nearby, when something caught his eye.

Connor saw the girl from before, arguing with someone. Connor was gonna walk away, but couldn't help himself...he wanted to make sure it doesn't get bad.

Connor watched from the sidelines, not seen by them as they argue, when suddenly, the girl slapped the boy, making Connor's eyes squint.

"Ohh, that's rough buddy." Connor mutters. Connor then saw the girl walking away, leaving the boy behind. Connor was planning to leave, when... "Oi!" A voice yelled. Connor turns his head to see the boy the girl slapped, walking towards him. Connor doesn't speak or do anything. "This is your fault!" Said the boy.

"Ok, what did I do? Cause I just got here." Said Connor. "Because for you, my crush is mad at me!" Said the boy. "Again, what I do?" Asked Connor.  "I saw you at the market! I know what you said!" Said the boy. Connor was confused, but shook it off as he spoke.  "So what? All I did was compliment her...what did you get jealous or something?" Asked Connor.

The boy went to speak, when someone approaches them. "Hey!" A voice yelled. They turn to see the girl, who saw the argument and wanted to stop it. "What are you doing? Why are you starting a fight?" Asked the girl. The boy went to speak, when Connor spoke. "Don't worry about it." Said Connor. They turn to Connor.

"Look, I don't know what us going on, but I'll leave you two be." Said Connor. "Yes, do." Said the boy. "Wait...I gotta ask, where heading?" Asked the girl. "Cassidy!" Yelled the boy. "Finn, were just about to leave, so why not offer him a ride? That is if you want." Said Cassidy. "Depends...where were you guys heading?" Asked Connor. "Me, Finn and other runaways plan to get to the next town." Said Cassidy.

"Huh, I was planning to go to the next town too...if you don't mind me tagging along, I'd take up your offer." Said Connor. Finn went to speak, when Cassidy gently grabs Connor's arm and yanks him with her. "Come on! Our trucks over there!" Said Cassidy. Connor and Cassidy walked to the truck, Finn growling as he watched, walking behind them.

Connor is seen walking with Cassidy and Finn through the woods, arriving at the camp site their staying at.

Walking to it, Connor noticed that the camp was somewhat similar to what a survival camp would be like in a apocalyps with 5 people. Connor saw that the group of people was a total of three woman, one being a kid and two males. Seeing them, the kid rushes to Cassidy. "Big sis!" Yelled the kid.

She hugs Cassidy, smiling, Cassidy doing the same as she hugs back. Connor watches with a smile, before noticing a dog running to them.

When in front of Connor, Connor felt the dogs paws on his chest as the dog wags his tail, making a happy whimper, excited to see a new face.

"Hey there boy." Said Connor. Connor pats the dogs head, before it jumped down and rushes to Finn and then Cassidy. "Who's this?" Asked the girl. "Oh, this is Connor...he was planning to go to the next town too, so we offered him a spot to journey with us." Said Cassidy. The girl looks at her and then turns to Connor, smiling.