8

Connor had just entered the kitchen to get a drink, when he saw Hana by the sink. It's been a few days since Connor let the woman and her child, who's names are Hana and Rina, and over that time, Connor knew where they came from was bad from how they act, Hana mostly.

Anyway, seeing Connor, Hana looked a little scared and hesitant but spoke. "E-Excuse me, Connor...I just finished with cleaning the kitchen and organizing the drawers...is there anything else to do?" Asked Hana,

Connor stares at Hana with worry. Since she and Rina began staying, she started being a workaholic at the house, wanting to make sure the house is clean and organized and the food is made, as if she's scared of what would happen if she doesn't.

"Well, whatever you want I guess...as long as you don't purposefully break anything...this isn't mu stuff, this house belongs to the people I'm renting it from." Said Connor.

Hana nods, understanding, before looking up at Connor. "But...is there any other chores to do?" Asked Hana. "Nope, there's nothing so relax." Said Connor. "R-Relax?" Asked Hana. "Yep, take a nap, watch TV, read a book, you know anything but work...you've been doing much around the house since you came here...I appreciate it but I don't want you to tire yourself out or overwork yourself, so rest." Said Connor.

Hana was silent for a moment before speaking. "Is...is that really ok?" Asked Hana. "Of course, your human Hana, you can't just work all the time, you need rest and food or you'd collapse." Said Connor. Hana was silent for a moment. Connor sighs as he walked her, picking her up bridal style, making Hana blush.

"H-Huh?" Hana mutters. "You need rest, so I'm taking you to the living room." Said Connor. Connor carries Hana to the living room, sitting her down. "Please Hana, I don't want you to over work yourself." Said Connor.

Hana was silent before speaking. "A-Alright..." Said Hana. Connor smiles. "Good." Said Connor. Connor then leaves Hana to rest.

Connor had just gotten home from his "hunt" and walked to the bathroom to wash up. Due to it being night, he knew the girl's would be asleep, so he didn't have to worry about waking them or them seeing Connor covered in blood.

Getting to the bathroom, Connor washes the clothes as he also showers since it was easier to was the clothes. You see, since the clothes are tecnically made out of Connor's hair, it was easier to clean due to how easy hair is to clean, so Connor could shower naked or wearing the clothes and they both would be clean.

Anyway, cleaning the blood from his clothes and body, Connor exits the shower, using the towel to dry the clothes and his body so he could wear them out.

Getting to the kitchen to get a snack, Connor heard footsteps from behind him. However, Connor felt a familiar presence so he didn't feel threatened by them and just turn around slowly.

"C-Connor?" A voice spoke. Connor saw Hana, wearing a pair of pyjamas she had with her, looking nervous yet...sad. "Huh? Something wrong Hana?" Asked Connor. "N-No, I...I just wanted to thank you for...you know...your help." Said Hana. "Oh, of course, don't worry about it." Said Connor.

"But still...I can't help but feel like we're taking you for granted...I want to show my appreciation and also make it up to you." Said Hana. Connor looks at Hana before smiling. "Hey, don't worry about it...I wasn't going to leave you and your daughter out in the rain." Said Connor. "Still...there has to be a way I can make it up to you," Said Hana.

Connor looks at her before sighing and smiles, "Alright, if you really want to, than I'll take you up on your offer when you are able to...but don't worry about doing it now, it can be sometime later or something." Said Connor. Hana looks down with a smile. "Yes...I'll be sure to make it up to you." Said Hana.