9

Connor was passing the kitchen when suddenly, there was a smash. Opening his eyes wide, Connor rushes to the kitchen, where the smash was, and saw Hana by a broken plate.

"Hana!" Connor calls. Hearing Connor call her name like that, Hana flinched, closing her eyes, expecting to be hit or something, to only feel Connor cup her face with his hands. "Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Asked Connor.

Hana looks up at Connor with a surprised look. "Y-Your not mad?" Asked Hana. "Of course not...its just a broken plate...I was more worried about you being hurt...are you ok?" Asked Connor. "N-No, I'm alright." Said Hana. Connor sighs with relief. "Good...wait here, I'll get the broom and clean the pieces." Said Connor.

Connor turns and walked to the closet, taking the broom and use it to clean the pieces. Connor cleans the pieces before tossing them out and turns to Hana, seeing her looking down, sad.

"Hey, don't look so sad, its ok." Said Connor. "But, I broke a plate...why aren't you mad?" Asked Hana. "Cause its just a plate...Hana, I have no reason to be mad at you for a mistake...you didn't break it on purpose so you have no reason to be yelled at or whatever you thought was going to happen." Said Connor.  Hana looks at Connor, silent before nodding.

Connor is seen inside his room, a lighter in his hand. Connor sighs as he closes his eyes and turns on the lighter, putting his arm to it, making his arm begin to burn, but as he does, Connor made the wound heal repeatedly.

After a unknown amount of time, an hour at most, Connor opens his eyes, smirking down at his arm, seeing that it was not burning anymore. Due to Connor burning, poisoning, electrocuting and practically torture himself to some extent, Connor realised that if he does it enough, his healing eventually makes Connor resistant to it to some extent.

Connor is capable of feeling pain or the effects of the injuries, drugs or more, but the more he does it to himself, the more of a tolerance to it, due to Connor wanting to prevent any chance of getting different wounds as possible.

He knew Connor can't be resistant to bullets or knives, but Connor tried to make drugs, alcohol, burns, electricity and more doesn't affect him or he has some resistance to it so he has a chance to not be kidnaped or killed again.

You see, Connor won't always have a single cell left to heal from and as much as he didn't want to me more immortal of not at all, he wants to make sure that until he finds a way to stop big bro once and for all, he wants to prevent any chance to die from anything other than bullets or knives since he'd come back easier from that or at least not be too injured by other wounds like burns, explosions and more so he has a easier chance to stay alive permanently till he at least stops big bro.

To make sure all this stays strong or get stronger, he makes sure to do it as long as often as possible, especially if he his body was recreated from a single cell or limb.

You see, when Connor regrows, it works like how a person is born and grows, but it can be fast and just like a new born child, they start off weak and need to learn and everything, which is why the strength Connor had before isn't there anymore since he was reborn and same with his resistance, so to make himself as strong or as resistant as he once was or is now, he must do it again as long and as many times as possible.

The reason Connor knows he has to be reborn when he is made by a cell or limb is cause when he first got his healing, it was as if he was cloned to look exactly how he died, making his scars and all that there but with the new upgrades, its as if he was born and grew up again, this time not having scars due to his healing preventing him from getting scars, so he gets a new body with none, making Connor also have to retattoo the tattoo Cassidy gave him before he left, also adding new faces of his loved ones even if they haven't died yet. Anyway, putting the lighter away, Connor got himself ready to go "hunting".