11

Connor and Rina stare at each other, Connor having just asked who was her father. Rina was hesitant before speaking.

"Why do you ask?" Asked Rina. Connor looks at her before speaking. "Because, I don't just beat the crap out of and kill people who work for big bro, but just people in general who kill, rape and more...even abusers...I'm not saying I'll kill him, I'm saying I can if you want me to, or just beat him." Said Connor.

Rina looks at Connor, looking down. "Why...why are you so nice?" Asked Rina. "It's in my nature...not just that, but I care for you and your mother, our time together made me care for you both, so I want to do this, not just cause he deserves it, but because I care for you both and want him to hurt or die for hurting you both...so tell me what you want." Said Connor.

Rina looks down before speaking again.x"But, how did you even know my father was..." Rina mutters. "When I met you, I had a hunch something happened to make you homeless and the more time I spent with you, I've gotten more suspicious that someone hurt you to the point Hana apologises for everything she does and you have trust issues." Said Connor.

Rina looks at Connor and then down again, thinking of what to say. "Rina, you don't have to decided now...you don't...but just know if you tell me what you want me to do, I'll do it and from what you know so far, you know I'm serious." Said Connor. Rina looks down as she began crying, the memories of her childhood coming back as she relived her abuse from her father and also remember witnessing her mother being abused too.

Seeing this, Connor crawls closer to her, pulling her into his arms, hugging her. As Rina cries, she rests in Connor's arms, crying as she spoke. "Kill him...for everything he did...kill him..." Said Rina. As she cries in Connor's arms, Connor looks into space, his eyes looking angry with bloodlust from hearing Rina's painful cries, from what her father did to her.

A fattened man with long white hair in a pony tail is seen walking down the street, drinking alcohol. As he passes a alleyway, he stopped, seeing that the alcohol in his bottle was gone.

"Fuck...fucking god damnit!" Yelled the man, throwing the bottle. He threw the bottle into the alleyway, which surprisingly didn't smash, having just been caught or land on something soft.

"Fucking whore's! I've been looking all over for them! Fucking whore's thing they can just leave without my permission?! When I fucking get my hands on them, I'll---" Before he finished, he was hit in the head by the bottle he threw, which didn't break due to it being caught. The man looks down as he kneels to one knee, blood gashing from his head.

"Fuck! What the fuck is your--" Before he finished, who attacked him grips the man by his pony tail and thrown into the alleyway. Landing, the man grunts as he bleeds. The man sits up, looking at his attacker, seeing it was Connor.

"You fucker! I'll kill you!" Yelled the man. Connor then tosses the broken bottle, also crushing it so what's left of the bottle can't be used by the man to attack Connor. "Come on then." Said Connor. The man got up, running to Connor, swinging a punch, attempting to punch Connor, but Connor dodged, gripping his ponytail and used it to pull and push his head forwards and back into his fist, about 10 times before finally finishing as he swung one last strong punch.

Throwing the final punch, Connor rams him into the ground, making the man grunt in pain. Connor then kneels down as he lift his fists, beating the man down, not stopping once till he finally died.

Connor stood up, looking down at the man, seeing him dead, before turning to walk out of the alleyway, heading his way home.

Connor is seen coming through the door, making sure no one was around. Walking his way to the bathroom, Connor washes his hands, cleaning his hands from the man's blood before walking his way to his room.