5

Connor exits Cassidy's tent, attempting to find her, but stops, seeing that she had already escaped.

"The hunt begins." Said Connor. "Wow, first day and you attempt to chase after Cassidy?" A voice spoke. Connor turns to his side, to only blush when seeing Hannah and Ingrid shirtless, carrying the containers of water that they use for their shower.

Connor blushes as he looks away, Ingrid giggling. "Calm down, never seen a girl shirtless before?" Asked Ingrid. "I-I have, I just didn't think you'd want me to stare." Said Connor. "It's fine...I don't mind~" Ingrid teased. Connor blushes more, making her giggle. Hannah stares as she stays silent sighing and then spoke.

"Jesus Christ, you two gonna fuck or not? Either way do it away from everyone." Said Hannah, heading to the shower. "Hehe, though I wouldn't mind that, I think he has the hots for someone else...see ya Connor." Said Ingrid, leaving Connor alone, blushing.

"Wow." A voice spoke. Connor turns to see Cassidy, leaning against a tree with her arms crossed. "First you spent your night hugging and sniffing me and now you see two girls shirtless? Aren't you lucky." Said Cassidy.

"Shut up, it's not like did any of that on purpose, I was either asleep or they just walked by and I happened to see them...if anything, what I should be "lucky" about is not being slapped." Said Connor. Connor then approaches Cassidy. "Yeah, I know what you mean...in fact I think those to two actually got a thing for you, since everytime Finn or Jacob sees them like that, they get beaten, Penny getting a exception since she's trans." Said Cassidy.

"And what about you? You didn't hit me for hugging or sniffing you...you like me or something?" Asked Connor. Cassidy giggles with a playful smirk. "What if I do?" Asked Cassidy. Connor smirked as he got closer. "That's your mistake." Said Connor.

"Oh? How so?" Asked Cassidy. Connor smirks as he playfully pushed Cassidy to the ground, making her grunt as she looks up, seeing Connor's smirk. "That...payback for pushing me in the tent." Said Connor. Connor began walking off as Cassidy smirks, watching Connor leave.

Two months past since Connor met Cassidy and the others and they all have been exploring towns, everyone but Sarah looking for a job and Connor looking for anything of big bro, also killing criminals in the towns he's in.

Over time, Connor got along with everyone but Hannah and Finn, though Hannah opened up a bit. Anyway, Connor is seen inside his own tent, which was given to him. Connor sits up as he looks at his phone.

Seeing that it was morning, Connor got up, exiting the tent and went to get some coffee. Grabbing a cut of coffee, he sits near the fire with Penny and Ingrid.

"Morning guys." Said Connor. "Morning baby." Said Penny. "Morning." Said Ingrid. Connor sits on his coffee as he listened to Penny and Ingrid talking. Connor finished his coffee before putting the cop away and turns to Penny and Ingrid, speaking. "Hey, either of you seen Cassidy?" Asked Connor. "Huh? Oh, she and Finn are at the range." Said Ingrid.  "Thanks." Said Connor.

Connor then walked his way to the range. The range is where people throw knives at trees for fun. Connor walked to where the range was, to see Finn and Cassidy fighting again. Connor was planning to walk off, but stops when he saw that Finn was getting too close for Cassidy's comfort and was grabbing her. Seeing this, Connor approach them, grabbing Finn by the back of the collar and yank him away, tossing him a few feet behind Connor.

Grunting as he fell, Finn got up as he growls, looking at Connor, who was in front of Cassidy. "Finn, your going to far." Said Connor. "Shut up! Your the reason this happens! Because you, I can't get close to Cassidy! Your stealing everyone's respect when you've done nothing to earn it!" Yelled Finn. "And you did?" Asked Connor.