First day of school

Normal P.O.V

Mr Aizawa had gotten me everything that I needed and explained everything that I needed to know. I had an apartment not too far from the school and Mr Aizawa will visit when ever he can.

Now I had gotten ready in the new school uniform. It was weird. It was a short skirt with a shirt and a red tie along with a blazer. Mr Aizawa also explained that I needed a 'Hero costume.'

I had drawn what I wanted and luckily it was easy enough. Luckily I didn't have to worry about weapons. I carried around sealing scrolls that contained shuriken, kunai, some senbon needles, my katana and some other weapons.

Mr Aizawa also got me cloths that I needed. He told me to take what ever I wanted when we arrived at this big building called a Mall.

"Alright. Ready?" He asked as he stood outside my front door.

"I guess so. So, what's your students like?" I ask a bit nervous to meet them.

"Their..a handful. Just be careful of a boy that can create explosions. He's a wild one. Also a short boy with purple balls for hair. Stay away, he's a pervert. Other than them, your fine." He said tiredly.

"Alright. Thanks." I nod and smile at him. We arrived at UA and got to a class with a giant door that said 'Class 1-A.'

"Oh by the way. What's your quirk name?" Mr Aizawa asked last minute before he can enter the class.

"Uhh...Ninja?"

"Needs work but for now, stick with that. I'll call you in."

"Uh ok." I sweatdropped.

He entered at began speaking to the class.

"Good morning. Today we have a new student. Please make her feel welcomed."

"Ohhh a new student! And a female!"

"Finally! We need a new female student. The class has too many boys."

"Yes. Another babe~"

"Ew mineta."

"I'm so excited to meet her and know her quirk!"

"SHUT UP DEKU!!"

"S-Sorry kacchan!!"

"Enough." Mr Aizawa used his quirk making his eyes turn red and hair float up. He deactivated his quirk and sighed.

"You may come in now."

I entered the class and stood next to Mr Aizawa and scanned the classroom.

"Introduce yourself." Mr Aizawa said as he got into a yellow sleeping bag. "After your done, you can go sit in the empty spot. I'm taking a nap." And with that he was out.

"Uhh ok then," I turned to the class and smiled. "Hello! I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I hope we can get along."

"Hi!! I'm Mina Ashido! Your so pretty!" A girl with pink hair and pink skin says.

"Oh thank you. Nice to meet you Mina."

"Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka and this is Tsuyu Asui." A brown haired girl with rosey cheeks said pointing to a frog like girl.

"Call me Tsu. Ribbet."

"Sure." I smiled at them.

"I'm Hakagure Toru!" A floating uniform can up to me. "Your invisible." I say abit shocked. "Yep! My quirk is invisibility."

A girl with black hair and a girl with something that looks like earphone jack's introduced themselves.

"Hello. I'm Momo Yayorozu. And this is Kyoka Jirou. Nice to meet you."