Hero Killer Stain Pt1

(Y/n)' P.O.V

We were out on patrol at night, people waved to Edgeshot as we walked around while I looked away from all the stares.

"Not used to attention?" Edgeshot asked, staring at me over his shoulder.

"No..I'm used to it. It's just that I have this weird feeling in me." I say truthfully.

"I see. How is your village like?" He asked as he waved to a couple people.

My eyes lit up. "Oh! Well, my village is very peaceful. A couple months ago a guy named Pain from an organisation called the Akatsuki, destroyed our village so we're building up slowly. But other than that it's a nice village. I have alot of friends and Sensei's there." I say with a smile on my face thinking about home.

"Right now, we're in War so only shinobi above the age of 15 are allowed in war. Since I'm 16, I made it. Like the genin's that are about 12 to 13 years old then they stay in the village. A couple ninja's stay in the village incase the village is attacked to protect the civilians, elderly and the children." I say as we walked in the streets.

"How many people are fighting?"

"Well for the first time ever, the five great nations are fighting together. The five nations are always at conflict with each other. So now we're fighting together along with the Samurai warriors. They offered us help in the war. So there's about...80 thousand people fighting."

Edgeshot's eyes widened. "Wow. That's alot of people."

I nod. "Yes. But we're fighting against about 100 thousand White Zetsu. They were sent out to try to stop us. There's also somebody controlling the Reanimation Jutsu."

"Reanimation Jutsu?" He asked confused. "What's that?"

"It's a jutsu where you summon the dead back by having a soul. The only way to defeat them is to seal them away or undo the Reanimation Jutsu." I explain to him. "So your fighting dead people?"

"Yes. I fought my father and I was transported here to your world."

Suddenly, I heard a ping and I took out my phone out of my pocket. I was still getting used to the foreign object. I checked my messages and saw a message from Izuku? It looked like a location or something?

"Edgeshot? Where is this place?" I showed him my phone. "That's...on the other side of Hosu. It's an alleyway."

"An alleyway? Why would he be in an alleyway?" I asked confused.

"Maybe he's in trouble."

Akira says. 'Maybe. I'll check it out.'

Before I could say anything, Edgeshot sighed. "Go. It's alright. Your teacher gave me permission send you out to find this person your trying to find this person who sent you here. Maybe he's with your friend."

I thanked him and followed the directions that Edgeshot gave me to find Izuku. About 15 minutes later, I ran into Todoroki.

"Todoroki? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I received a text from Midoriya. A location. What are you doing here?" He asked. "Same. I think he's in trouble."

We rushed to where Izuku was. We made it and saw a man with blades in his hand preparing to stab Iida.

Todoroki used his left side while I did a fire style jutsu.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

The fire flashed in the alleyway making the man jump away.

"(Y/n)! Your here!" Izuku says. "Yes. It took me a few minutes to figure it out but here I am." I glared at the man in red with blades in his hands. He looked raggedy in red cloths.