Internships!

(Y/n)' P.O.V

The day if the internships arrived and the class was currently at a place called a train station where these huge compartments move and take you from place to place. Fascinating! Wonder if our future in Konoha will have a Train?

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Mr Aizawa explains and the class nods.

"Gotcha!" Mina exclaimed happily.

"Speak properly. It's 'Yes, sir,' Ashido" Mr Aizawa scolded her.

"Yes, sir." She repeated making me giggle.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other hero's during your internships. Now get to it." Mr Aizawa eyes the class.

"Yes sir!"

"(Y/n). Wait a minute." I looked back and saw Mr Aizawa calling me. "Yes sir?"

"I told the hero that your interning with about your issue. That your not from our world. You will still learn from them and on patrols you may go out looking for that guy you mentioned who can take you back to your world." He said lowly making sure nobody heard us.

"Yes sir."

"Also, they will accompany you while your searching. Your still a student of UA and your safety is our concern."

I nodded at him. "Thanks Mr Aizawa."

"If you need anything...you know where to find me." He waves and goes to the other students.

I smiled. Mr Aizawa was fond of me since he found me in that alleyway. Besides he'd teach me everything about their world from technology, quirks, hero's and other basic stuff.

"Your wasting time kid." Akira growled making me sigh.

'I'm going.'

I saw iida walk to the right side of the train station as Uraraka and Izuku catch up to him.

I don't know what their talking about but I guess it's about iida acting strange these few days.

"Were friends right?" Izuku questions as iida stays silent for a moment before towards him.

"Yes." Is all he says before he walks away.

I frown. "Oh, (Y/n)! Who are you interning with?" Uraraka asks as she walks to me with Izuku behind her.

"The Ninja Hero: Edgeshot."

(Okay so I don't know if Edgeshot has an agency or anything like that. But let's act like it. Also I don't really know how edgeshot acts since he didn't get much screen time so forgive me if he's too ooc.)

About an hour later I reached Hosu City. Iida's internship was on the other side of Hosu. I located Edgeshot's agency and found it.

I entered and headed up to the reception. The women behind the desk picked her head up and smiled.

"Hello! How may I help you?" She asks.

"Hello..I'm here for my internship with Edgeshot?"

"Oh yes! Right upstairs! Top floor." I thank her and head to the elevator. I had to learn how to use one and Mr Aizawa found it quite amusing when I got on one for the first time.

I pressed the button to the top floor and the doors closed. I waited a few seconds before the doors opened again.

I stepped out with my hero suit case in my hand and a bag on my back.