Hero names!

(Y/n) P.O.V

The sports festival was over and I could finally rest. After the festival I went home and slept the whole day till the next morning. Currently I was walking to school since I don't live that far. I was minding my own business when I heard somebody call out.

"Hey! I know you!" I looked in their direction and saw them pointing at me.

"Your (Y/n) (L/n) from Class 1-A!" My eyes widened as I was looking at them like a deer caught in headlights. Multiple people crowded me asking me questions while I looked at them overwhelmed. 

"Great job coming in second with that todoroki boy!"

"T-Thanks..."

"Wow! Your quirk is so cool! Are you like a ninja?!"

"Uhh kinda.."

"Your pretty. What's your number?"

"I'm sorry-What?"

"Your like the number five Ninja Hero: Edgeshot!"

"Ninja...hero." I mumbled. There was a ninja hero? And he's number five?! I wonder what he's quirk is.

I made a clone and placed it in the crowd of people while the real me escaped. "That should keep them busy for a while.." I say to myself and headed to school.

(Timeskipppy no jutsu!)

(Y/n) was sitting at her desk which was behind Jirou. She listened to her classmates talking about what happened this morning.

"It's so weird that people recognised is from TV! Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here!"

"Yeah! Me too!"

"Same here! It was so embarrassing feeling their eyes on me!"

"You won't believe what some elementary school brats yelled at me!" Kaminari said.

"Nice try?" Sero smirked.

"Ugh!" Kaminari groaned.

I giggled. "(Y/n)! Did you encounter anyone this morning?" Hagakure asked as she floated over to me. I nod. "Yeah. It was so overwhelming that I left a clone in place of me so I could make it to school."

"Woah! So cool!"

I blinked as I felt my clones memories come back to me. Looks like my clone finally poofed away.

"What is it?"

"Oh, my memories from my clone just returned back to me."

"You receive the memories of your clone?" I hum. "Yeah. It helps me to see what happens like across the city if something happens."

"Morning." A tired voice says as the door opens.

"Good Morning Mr Aizawa!" We all greeted him.

"Ribbit? Mr Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news." Tsuyu points out.

(You know what I totally forgot that Mr Aizawa had bandages on becoz of the USJ attack! Let's act like when he found us he was covered in bandages when they met😅)

"The old lady went a little over board in her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today on Hero Informatics." Mr Aizawa explains.

Everybody tenses up in a state of panic.

'Is it another test!? I just got here last week! Shouldn't I be left out since I'm new to their world of quirks and hero's? Mr Aizawa knows this!!' I whine in my head and slump in my chair.