Obstacle course!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"And we are off to a running start! How about some commentary, mummy man?" Present Mic says making me sweatdrop.

"How did you talk me into this?" Mr Aizawa sighs.

"What should we be paying attention to in the early stages of the race?" Mic asks as he seemed pretty pumped up.

"The doorway." Aizawa said.

The tunnel was too small as people were pushing their way through and I ended up getting squashed. "Hey!" I place my hands on two random people shoulders and jumped onto the roof of the doorway and ran out the door. Luckily I did that because Todoroki froze the floor and people ended up getting stuck.

I jump mid-air and make some hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

I puffed out my chest and blew out fire from my mouth. I aimed it towards the ice so it could melt. This would result in the other people also gaining from this. It worked and I landed on the ground and began running. I wasn't the only one who made it out, some other classmates made it through.

"I won't let you go so easily!" I hear Bakugo as he makes his way through the air.

"Both you Icy-Hot Bastard and ninja bitch!"

"I didn't expect so many people to dodge that, especially those from the other classes." Todoroki says.

I laughed and turned to him who wasn't very far from me. "Well, you shouldn't judge other people then." I winked at him making him look away.

"You think I'm stupid?! Ha! I've outsmarted you Todoroki! Eat this! My special attack!" Mineta yells while in the air getting ready to attack Todoroki.

"Gran-"

I gasped as mineta was suddenly hit by a large robot.

"Enemies have shown up out of nowhere! I bet we're in for a treat here! A read of strength and cunning! A Robo Inferno!"

I continue to run, ninja style with my arms besides me.

"What's this weird way of running from Class 1-A's new student (Y/n)? Does it make her go faster?!"

I ignore Present Mic and see Todoroki going to fight the robot. My eyes widened as I see him freeze the entire robot. He reminds me of haku abit with his ice style Kekkei Genkai.

I took the opportunity to get through, knowing Todoroki will use the robots to his aid. My eyes widened as the robots started to fall down.

'Shoot!'

I easily dodge the falling robot pieces and continued running. I let out a sigh. Luckily I was a shinobi, I would dodge things easily.

"Todoroki and (Y/n) from Class 1-A pulled to an early lead  with this devastating display! And (Y/n) dodged those robots so easily! Thoughts?" Mic yells.

"His attack was both offensive and defensive. (Y/n) just realized that and took advantage of it. And with her speed, it's part of her quirk." Mr Aizawa said making me sweatdrop in my head.

'Again, don't have a quirk.'

"It's for your safety (Y/n). Till we're ready to tell our classmates about who we are." Akira says.

'I know. I know. I just want to go home. I miss home.' I sigh and come back to reality.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!" Mic shouts in the microphone. I look back and see kirishima stuck inside a robot but used his hardeni quirk to get out.