aunt ginger

Reagan had yet again been invited to Lindsay's house. This time to hang out instead of studying. She had never really had a friend before so this was something she wasn't used to.

"What color do you want your nails?" Lindsay asks and holds a bottle of blue nail polish and rose gold up. Reagan says, "Uh, rose gold.".

Lindsay shoots her a smile and begins to paint the girl's nails for her. She asks, "Why are you so quiet, Rae?".

The left side of her mouth turns up a bit as she tries to think of what to say. She says, "I have four brothers at home so I like the quiet. They're always loud.".

That was a complete lie. Reagan knew that in the Gallagher household when it went quiet it usually meant that someone had stopped breathing.

Lindsay laughs and says, "Yeah. Carl's your twin, right?". Reagan nods and the brunette girl says, "He's cute, but not my type.".

Reagan cringes at that. Someone calling her brother cute? She asks, "What is your type?". Lindsay bites her lip and says, "Red heads.".

Her mind goes straight to Ian. Ian? Like her older brother Ian? She blurts out without thinking, "Ian? He's a read head.". Lindsay says, "Yeah, sure.".

Lindsay caps the bottle once her nails are dry and her mother calls them from the kitchen. Reagan go out and sees her oldest brother standing at the door.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Lip asks. "Yeah." Reagan says, "I need to get my coat though.". She goes back to the room that Lindsay's in and grabs her coat.

"Wait!" Lindsay exclaims. "Hm?" Reagan hums. Lindsay walks towards her and grabs the girl's face. She places her lips on her's, but Reagan pulls away.

"Lindsay!" Reagan says shocked. Lindsay just smirks and says, "Told you. I like redheads.".

The young girl runs to her brother and he wraps an arm around her shoulder. He's completely unaware of what just happened.

Lip drops her off at the house and he heads to Karen Jackson's house. Ian's sitting on the couch with a girl named Mandy when Reagan slams the front door shut.

"Rae, how was Lindsay's?" Ian asks in an attempt to avoid Mandy. Reagan hangs her coat up and runs up the stairs as she yells, "Leave me alone Ian!".

Her brother moves to get up and follow her, but Mandy pushes him down. She says, "Don't worry about her.". Ian looks at Carl and the younger boy runs upstairs.

Reagan's laying on her bed when Carl shuts the door. He asks, "What's wrong?". The girl rolls over on her back and says, "Don't tell anyone.".

"I won't." Carl says and sits down on the bed next to her. She sighs and says, "Lindsay kissed me.". That was a shock. Carl stays quiet for a moment, but eventually asks, "You're lesbian?".

"No, Carl!" Reagan snaps at her twin brother. She rolls back onto her stomach again and says, "I hate Lindsay.".

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"Hey, the bat is for killing. Not to bring to school!" Fiona says and takes it from the young boy. She turns to Reagan and says, "We don't need another note from your teacher.".

"Like Carl would give it to you anyway!" Reagan scoffs and follows her brother down the steps. She takes two action figure men out of her backpack and hands them to Carl.

He plugs the toaster in and waits for it to heat up. "Place your hand on it to see if it's hot enough." Carl orders his sister. Reagan purses her lips and says, "I'll get burnt!".