giovanni

"I'm not even going to bother!" Fiona yells and throws her hands up in the air. Reagan had come home after spending the day at her friends house, but her joy was turned into confusion as her older sister says, "I'm letting Frank deal with you.".

Reagan sees her father holding a beer bottle in one hand and his belt in the other. Her heart drops as she remembers seeing Lip being hit when they were little. Fiona used to scream at their father until he would stop, but now she was letting him hit Rae?

She slowly walks towards her father, who's in the kitchen. He stands up and grabs her by the shoulder as Lip comes down the stairs. Just like Reagan's, his heart sinks into his chest when he remembers.

"Frank, what the hell is wrong with you!" Lip says and rushes towards the man. Frank, obviously drunk, yells, "Get any closer and she gets it even harder!".

When hearing this, Ian appears next to his brother. The two staring in shock as their "father" strikes their little sister.

"You asshole." Reagan grunts with a shaky voice. Frank hits her again and this time tears fall down her cheek. He hits her a couple more times. Each strike harder than the last, but only stopping when Fiona told him to.

The only reason she told him to was because Debbie had walked in. Of course, she wanted to play the hero. Frank finally releases his grip off of the girl's shoulder and walks away as she falls to the floor.

"Rae, it's okay." Ian says and scoops her up off of the floor. When he reaches the stairs Lip takes her up to their room. Sure, she could walk, but they both knew how it felt after being hit.

She's placed on Ian's bed, as to her request, and her brother's sit with her. In attempt to lighten the mood, Lip asks, "How was your first time?".

Ian shakes his head when he notices Reagan's lip quivering. Lip takes a deep breath and says, "Reagan, when I turn eighteen I will adopt you. I promise. No more Fiona and no more Frank.".

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
PRESENT TIME

"Lieutenant Colonel?" Kash asks proudly. Ian smiles softly and says, "It's not that big of a deal." The man shakes his head and says, "Yes it is. The boys are gone tonight and so's Linda. We'll have the whole night to celebrate.".

After hearing that, Reagan raises an eyebrow in confusion and disgust. Kash notices and says, "Why are you just standing there? Actually do something!". She rolls her eyes and grabs a box to restock the shelves.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

When their shift was finally over Ian and Reagan made their way over to the church with Lip and Carl. They were trying to find a priest for V and Kev's wedding.

"Carl was interested in being an alter boy." Reagan tells the man. He says, "Well, that's a big job!". Lip sighs and says, "We tried to tell him that, but he cried and cried.". The man smiles at Carl and takes him into the room.

The three other Gallagher kids make their way to the pews. Ian sits down on the top of one and Rae does the same. Lip leans against the balcony railing.

"Wanna watch Scarface again tonight?" Lip asks the two curiously. Ian answers first and says, "Can't. I've got a date tonight." His brother asks, "Mandy date or Kash date?".

"Kash date." Ian says. Lip lets out a a breath of air and asks, "Rae?". She says, "Can't.". Lip looks surprised and asks, "Mandy date or Kash date?".