be nice to me

I deleted the past couple of parts because it did not make sense to Reagan's plot or character arc. The last chapter before this one is about Debbie for those who are confused 💗

A cold fall breeze hits Reagan's face, as she stands outside. Her brothers stand beside her. An ambulance sat in front of them, as EMTs rushed to help Debbie and her unborn baby.

"Excuse me, Ms. Gallagher?" A woman asks, holding a clipboard out in front of her. She was wearing a jacket that said CPS on it. Reagan looks up. "Hm?".

Lip steps closer to the girl and Ian wraps an arm around his sister's shoulder. "You said something about Fiona killing your sister?" The woman asks. Reagan freezes. She doesn't know what to say.

"No- no, not actually." Reagan says, stuttering. The woman sighs and says, "I'd like to ask you some questions, follow me please.".

Reagan shakes her head and says, "It's really cold out here. I think I'm gonna' grab a jacket.". The girl backs up, but the woman grabs her by the arm.

"Don't touch my sister." Lip says, pushing in between the woman and his sister. The woman says, "Excuse me, sir. We need to question somebody!".

Lip sighs and grits his teeth as the woman reaches for Reagan again. Rain was pounding off of the ambulance now, and falling onto the Gallagher siblings.

"She's fourteen!" Lip yells, "We just lost our sister. If you need to question someone, then ask me!". The woman smile, as if she was pleased. She takes Lip by the arm and leads him to a police car.

Reagan watches as Lip is placed in handcuffs. A policeman shoves the boy into the car, not caring whether he hits his head or not. "No, no!" The girl screams, running towards the car. Ian grabs her arms and pulls her back. Her white sweater was getting drenched by the rain. The same white sweater that Ian had bought her earlier that year.

"Philip!" The girl yells, her voice breaking as the car pulls away. It follows the ambulance, and Reagan breaks free from Ian's restraint. She tries to run, but her legs collapse onto the hard concrete sidewalk.

She feels her body being lifted up. It was Kev. His cheeks were red and his eyes were bloodshot from crying. Both Karen and Gio were right behind him, standing with Veronica.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay." Kev says. He sounded like he was trying to convince himself, too. She doesn't resist when he pulls her in closer. He was the only thing she had that was close enough to a father. She needed a father in this moment.

Reagan throws her arms around the man's neck and cry as he carries her into the Gallagher's house. Kevin carries her up to her room, but instead of placing her in her own bed, she's laid in Ian's bed.

Her brother covers her with a blanket and crawls in next to her. Ian was crying, too. Everyone was crying. The boy rubs his sister's back, trying to console the young teen.

"Fiona killed her." Reagan says, choking in between her tears. Ian shakes his head, as the girl slides out from his grip and walks to the door. Kev, Carl, and Gio were standing at the door.

Carl's face was white, but flushed from crying. Gio looked shocked, as if he had no clue what to say. He had never seen her cry this much before.
Kev was silent. He was never silent.

"Rae..." Kevin says, his face filled with sorrow. A deep gut feeling hits Reagan. The girl starts to shake her head, as she pushes past the three boys.  "No.".

The girl runs down her stairs, as the older kids all follow her. Fiona was no where to be found. Liam was sleeping.

Reagan slams the front door open. The rain had turned into snow. Packed snow was lying on the ground, which stopped the girl from running.

"Rae," She hears a voice. Her friends, Isabelle and Jackson. The older girl walks towards her, as Reagan collapses to the ground. Her friends and brothers run to her.

Reagan grabs her stomach and vomits into the snow, as she cries. Jackson grabs a handful of snow and shoves it into the young girl's mouth. Carl wraps his arms around her and says, "Debbie's dead, Rae.".

The girl shakes her head in disbelief. "It was Fiona! Debbie wouldn't of wanted to die.". Ian chokes on his tears, as he exclaims, "What do you mean Fiona killed her!".

Reagan gets up, and ignores all the teens on the sidewalk. She runs. She runs towards the L and up the steps of the station, without even noticing who was following.

Gio.

"Reagan, wait!" He yells, snow covering him as he throws his arms up. The girl turns around, tears streaming down her cheeks. "What do you want!".

Gio walks closer to her and grabs her hand. "I'm here for you.". The girl felt like giving up. Losing Gio, losing her sister. Losing herself.

"No. No, you're not here for me!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up, "You've said that before. And you left me for Lindsay!".

Gio shakes his head, as he steps towards her. "But I'm here now! I wasn't before, but I'm here for you now.".

The girl steps away, laughing with disbelief. Gio follows her and says, "I've spent countless nights thinking about you. Not Lindsay! I've been in love with you since preschool.".

"Preschool?" Reagan asks, confused. Gio laughs and puts his hands in his pockets as he says, "Ever since you sang our school's song for the music teacher. When you wore that stupid red dress and when Carl used to pull your pigtails.".

The girl laughs a bit. She couldn't believe that he even remembered that. "There's a picture of me on the first day of preschool in our living room." Reagan says. She walks closer to Gio and he says, "Even the birds stopped singing. They couldn't compete with your voice.".

Reagan stares into the boys eyes. His big, brown eyes. The reflection of the moon bouncing off the snow made his freckles glow in the darkness. The girls wraps her arms around his neck and he grabs her waist.

"You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you." Reagan says, and places her lips on Gio's. She runs her hands through his hair as his tongue slips into her mouth. It felt like all of their kisses before tonight hadn't mattered. This was what mattered, because they both felt something.

Giovanni had never understood what his friends meant when they said it was hard to forget about Reagan Gallagher. She was a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. She was the girl that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, even if his love meant nothing to her.