anatomy

it's just anatomy
hate that you're part of me

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT BASED EXACTLY ON ANY EPISODE, BUT IT DOES EXPLAIN A LOT THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE FOR THE GALLAGHERS

THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO BASED IN THE PAST (when reagan was about eight)

There was yelling downstairs. Bottles being smashed, people falling into walls, and music being blasted from other rooms so the older kids were distracted from their parent's shouts.

The Gallaghers were used to it by now, but it still frightened the twins a bit. Liam was too young to understand what was going on and Debbie thought she was old enough to stop their parents from fighting.

Carl actually enjoyed hearing his parents scream. Yeah, it was messed up, but so was his whole family. But, Reagan was terrified when hearing the bottles smash.

Reagan was cuddled up against her oldest brother's chest and Ian was teaching Carl how to do push-ups. Just, to get their tired minds off of the commotion downstairs.

"You know, if you don't think about it then it'll be over sooner, Rae." Ian says and then claps his hands together as his body lifts up into the air.

"I kind of like the fighting" Carl says, "It's fun to listen to.". Lip purses his lips to say something, but then the house goes quiet.

And, when the Gallagher house went quiet, that usually meant that somebody had died.

That's when the door is slammed opened by a blonde woman. Their mother, Monica, had bruises and cuts all over her. Not from Frank, but from the other men she had been with for weeks. That was what they were fighting about.

"Rae, hunny, would you come with Mommy please?" Monica asks with a soft smile on her face. The older kids knew her tricks, but the twins were still too young to understand. Nobody was ready for what she was planning this time, though.

Reagan was close with her mother. Still too young to understand the trauma she would soon have because of her mother. So, she climbed off of the top bunk and followed the woman downstairs.

Frank was cleaning up his cuts he had gotten from glass bottles being thrown at him in the kitchen sink. Monica hands Reagan her coat and grabs the girl's hand.

"Don't bring our daughter into this!" Frank shouts at his wife. She says, "I'm not going to do anything!".

REAGAN, was missing for four months and three days until she was found on her ninth birthday. And, refused to talk to anyone except for ian gallagher.