casey casden

Reagan was standing over the kitchen table shoving spoonfuls of cereal into her mouth. Milk was dripping down her chin and because she was standing next to him, it fell onto Carl's arm.

"The cereal's not going anywhere, Reagan!" Carl says annoyed. Lip throws his hand over her head and takes the bowl from his sister. He says, "You've got a water fall flowing onto Carl.".

She sits down and says, "It's milk you idiot!". Ian ruffles his hair and yawns as he puts a shirt on. He's still in his pajama pants when he sits down across from the twins.

"Why are you rushing?" Ian tiredly asks. Before she can answer Carl says, "Gio invited her to his karate tournament!".

Ian, who's awake all of a sudden, and Lip, who's curious as to why a boy's name is being used when talking about his little sister, ask in sync, "Who's Gio?".

"Thanks a lot, dipshit!" Reagan yells at her twin and slaps his head. He cocks his head aside and yells, "Ow!" before going to grab her hair. But, Lip picks him up out of his chair and she's distracted by her older sister.

"Rae, where's Debs?" Fiona asks curiously. Lip points out the window and Reagan runs out to get the red head.

"Debs, Fiona wants you inside!" She tells her older sister who's playing with an empty stroller. Debbie says, "Aw, but I want to play!".

Reagan sighs and Fiona pushes her out of the way. She pushes out of the door and says, "I'll be back at noon!". Fiona mumbles something and the girl hops on her bike.

The tournament was being held at her school so she knew exactly where to go. When she got there she parked her bike in the front and went to the gymnasium. She saw Gio on a bench, but he some how managed to spot her as soon as he spotted him.

"Hey, Rae!" He says and gives her a hug. He was wearing a white gi and a lotus flower headband. Reagan's interrupted from her thoughts when he says, "I didn't think you'd come.".

She gives him a confused look and says, "Of course I came. I had nothing better to do anyway.". He lips separate and when he goes to say something a man calls his name.

"You'd better go." She says and pats his shoulder. Gio looks over his shoulder and quickly makes eye contact with the girl in front of him. He kisses her on the lips and she kisses back before pulling away.

"Seriously. You'd better go!" She says with a smile. He softly smiles at her and runs back to his group. Reagan can feel her face turning red as she pulls her hand up to cover it.

As she's about to walk away she hears a voice from behind her. "Why's everyone kissing you?" she turns around and sees Carl with a bag of popcorn that he had taken from Ian.

"Carl!" She exclaims and jumps back as he laughs. He says, "Chill out, Rae! I'm just here to watch".

Reagan usually avoided the boys in her class because she didn't want to end up like her parents. Married, but only to screw up her kids bad enough that nobody could fix them.

Fiona raised her siblings, but she neglected Reagan. She knew she would have to take care of another child when Carl was born, but Monica didn't know she was having twins. Fiona resented Reagan when she realized that her little sister would be the one to get out of the SouthSide.

But, Reagan was always closer with Ian and Lip. They raised her. Not Fiona.

About half way through the tournament a phone starts ringing. Reagan had taken Lip's phone as per his request (because he didn't trust her to go out alone). She tosses it to Carl and he steps into the hallway.