1.

Angel Reese
____

I felt a tap on my arm before turning around to see Flau'jae getting on one knee. Everybody was gathering around us and recording.

I stood there with my hand over my mouth not knowing what to say. Everybody was clapping and yelling all excitedly.

Once they quieted down, Flau'jae cleared her throat. My heart is in my ass, and I want to throw up.

"The day that I met you, you changed my life forever. I really never thought that I would find my person. I thought I would just be single forever. You never showed me how to love you, but you showed me what true love is. I remember times where I would just pray to myself for this moment. Only cause, you the one I wanna experience life with. I wanna have that big happy family with you, and grow old. So, I'm on one knee and I'm holding this ring. Angel Reese, will you marry me?"

I immediately screamed and came over to her. She wanna marry me. Oh my gosh

"YES" I yelled while bursting into tears, "Yes, yes, yes yes.."

I watched as she put the ring on my finger and everybody clapped. The ring is so pretty and the diamonds are glazing

She stood up before our lips met and we pulled each other into a hug. I can't believe I'm gonna be a wife, wow.

"I love you" Flau'jae said as I looked her in her eyes, "I love you so much, happy birthday"

"I love you too" I replied before we kissed again

I can't believe she asked me to marry her at my birthday party, on my birthday. Asking in front of everybody is crazy to me.

I'm finna be Mrs.Johnson.

I felt somebody tapping my shoulder, which knocked me out of my flashback. For some reason, I always have flashbacks of me and Flau'jae.

It's crazy to think that five years ago we had just got together. Despite of everything that we've been through we made it this far.

Now, today we're getting married in Jamaica and I'm so ecstatic. My emotions have been through the roof and I feel overwhelmed just a little.

It's a good overwhelming feeling though

"What you thinking about?" My mom asked while smiling at me before I smiled back

"Nothing I'm just soaking up this moment, I'm happy" I said with a trembling voice before taking a deep breath

"Angel please don't cry again in the middle of me doing your makeup" my makeup artist, Kim said before I chuckled a little

"I'm trying not to, I've been crying all day. You know I'm an emotional person"

"You sure are, you cry about everything but I guess today you get a pass" my mom said while snickering, "I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you, mom"

"No seriously, I really am — you deserve this. I'm happy that you found someone who loves you unconditionally"

"I'm happy that you're happy for me and I'm happy that you love my person" I said before she waved me off a little

"Oh please, you know I love Flau'jae like she's my own. She's good for you, y'all are really a power couple"

"You know it" I said before the door swung open

"Is there any wipes in here, like Clorox wipes?" Nabeela asked with a half done beat on her face

Everybody is getting glammed up, I can't wait to see Flau'jae. I have no idea how she's gonna look, I just know that she'll be wearing emerald green