25.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

Even though I do need my space from Flau'jae, I crave her presence. Besides my mom, she's the only one who can tend to me correctly

Of course they tend to me differently, but I'm taken care of when needed.

"So now all of a sudden you wanna work again" Kimberly said causing me to nod, "Angel no, I'm not opening your bookings back up"

"Kim why?"

"The same reason you stopped the first time" she said causing me to sigh and shake my head, "You wanted to stop cause you're pregnant"

"No my wife wanted me to stop"

"I'm on her side, you don't need to be doing all that. Do she know you're trying to start back?"

No.

I'm not gonna tell her either because she's not gonna do nothing but stop me. I feel like once I'm actually booked, she won't react badly .

She actually might be okay with it

"Yes, we sat down and talked about it. She's okay with it, she said for me to stop again at six months"

She sat there quiet for a second as I just looked.

"Alright, we can put bookings on the calendar. I just need to talk with Jeanine first so that everybody's on the same page"

I finished talking to her before we said our goodbyes. I laughed to myself a little before doing a celebration dance.

I got up and made my way into the kitchen seeing my mom still standing over the stove.

"Don't come in here telling me you hungry and you see me cooking" she said causing me to laugh a little at her

Between her and Flau'jae, they're sick of me when it comes to eating . It don't help that I've become a picky eater, so they be on their last straw.

"I'm not coming to say I'm hungry, but it's safe to say that I am"

"You ain't gotta tell me" she said before I snickered, "Trust me, you eat every chance you get"

"Don't say it like that, you make me sound like I'm fat or something" 

"No, I'm not saying it to sound like that but you know how you are" she said before I just shrugged slightly

I'm starting to hate when people make comments like that. I'll admit, I'm very insecure about my body now.

Very.

"I know"

"We gone have to rush to your appointment because the food is taking longer than it's supposed to" she said before I just nodded "What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just watching you"

"Your tone changed, but if you said nothing wrong then okay" she said before looking at me and I looked down at my phone

I don't need her studying me cause she'll know that I'm lying. It's crazy how one small comment can shift my mood

Time passed by before we left heading to my doctors appointment. I love coming to get ultrasounds because seeing my baby is heartwarming