19.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

I laid in the bed while admiringly watching Flau'jae sleep peacefully. She let out light snores and I could tell she was in a deep sleep

Once my eyes landed on her finger, I instantly remembered her ring being gone.

She got me fucked up.

I got out the bed before making my way to her jewelry box. She keep saying it's in her jewelry box, but I know it's not.

She never take her ring off, so I already know she lying. I opened the jewelry box immediately being blinded by the diamonds flashing.

No ring in sight, so where the hell is the ring?

After closing it, I made my way over to her side of the bed. I opened the drawer to her nightstand and started going through it

She got all kinds of shit in this drawer like it's some kind of storage. I didn't see the ring in there so I closed it.

I'm not even gone mention the ring to her no more. I wanna see how much longer she gone go without it.

I'll be wrong if I take my ring off, but that's childish. I like going tit for tat with her though.. until her tone switch and she start cursing.

She just don't know, she fucked up.

I went in the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After spending forever, I got out. I love showers.

It's self care.

I finished up in the bathroom before putting on lounging clothes. As I grabbed my phone from the bed I threw a pillow at Flau'jae's head.

She deserved that shit.

Her head popped up quick and she held a confused look on her face.

"Why you playing?" she asked as I just stared at her for a second, "Hello?"

I walked away leaving out the room and going downstairs. She got one time to irritate me today and I'm on her ass.

Making my way into the kitchen, I started pulling out pots and pans. I'm making a big breakfast cause my stomach is talking to me.

An hour had passed by before I was finished cooking. I started cleaning before taking my food and going into the living room.

I found something to watch while eating my food. Eventually, Flau'jae came walking in the living room smiling.

"Next time you throw a pillow at me when I'm sleep , we boxing" she said while laughing a little bit

"Well hand me that pillow from over there cause I been ready to get out there with you" I said being serious before she started snickering

Is she serious?

Why the fuck she think I'm playing?

"You don't want no problems this way" she said before leaning down to kiss me and I dodged it, "Stop playing"

"I'm not playing with you, move" I told her before she grabbed my face forcing eye contact

She was just staring into my soul causing me to fold immediately. I hate that I can never stay mad at her for too long.

I hate it, I hate it cause I need be standing on business with her.

Our lips met before we practically swallowed each others tongue. Its crazy how I was just mad a second ago and now I'm all cheesy.

How the hell is the person that pissed me off making me so cheesy?

"Let me talk to my baby" she said while sitting down beside me before rubbing my stomach, "Hey baby four"