28.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

"I'm wishing I would've stayed my ass home" Angel said while looking around at everybody

"You with me, you straight mamas" I grabbed her hand before kissing it

We're at the airport because it's time for us to go on our family trip. This trip was planned months ago, so the fact that it's actually happening is surprising

Typical black people tendencies.

I'm just curious to see how this trip play out because it's a mixture of both of our families.

"I know, but I'm not in the mood to be deal with everybody" she said before laying her head on my shoulder

"You ain't got to, but I still want you to have a good time. I don't want you to be bored on vacation"

My momma came prancing over to us all happy with a cup in her hand. She been drinking since we made it to the airport.

"Y'all better wake up, why y'all looking like that?" she asked before slightly mushing me head and I eyed her

"You lit" Angel laughed before she nodded

"I'm tryna figure out why y'all not lit, I know you pregnant but girl — we outside"

"She think she so young" Angel laughed more causing me to laugh too

"She really do, you lit but you still gotta keep up with your demons seeds. You know how they do" I told her referring to my brothers as her demon seeds

"Don't talk about my kids cause y'all finna be on the same boat. That baby gone give y'all a run for y'all money, she gone be off the chain"

"She?" Angel asked while sitting up getting excited

"Ma" I semi yelled as she held her mouth opened shockingly, "I'm so done"

She better be playing.

"Yes, it's a girl" Angel said happily before I grabbed her because she's loud

"You need a microphone?" I asked cause she gone let everybody know, "Ma I can't believe you"

"I ain't mean to slip up like that, I'm sorry y'all"

"I'm not even mad" Angel danced as I just looked at her, "What else you know?"

"Bae be for real right now, you not mad?"

"No you mad, you mad cause it's not a boy. You know if she slipped up and said boy you'll be happy"

She right, but that's not the point.

"Okay, can I say something?" my momma asked before I glared at her, "I'm happy it's a girl"

Her and Angel high fived each other as I just sat there feeling some type of way.

I'm ready to go home, like now.

"Alright ma, you said enough for today"

"Don't be mad at her cause your daughter on the way" Angel said before I glared at her too, "This finna be a good family trip, oh yeah"

She just wanted to go a few minutes ago.

Eventually everybody boarded on the plane and got settled. It's too many of use to fit on one plane, so we all divided up.

"Welcome to Aruba, I hope everyone has an amazing trip. Remember to stay safe, and drink up" the pilot said over the intercom as we gathered our stuff

We got off the plane and collected the rest of our luggage. I guess everybody wanna come vacation here cause it's so many people here.

After waiting on the majority of everybody to get their stuff, we took a shuttle to our villa. It's so pretty and it's so big.

Our plans for the trip start tomorrow, so right now everybody is just chilling. Some people here and some are out doing what they do.

I just know it's so many of us.

"Where you been?" Auntie Lacy asked before nudging my shoulder, "You don't call your auntie or nothing"

"I be busy auntie, you know life moving fast in all areas. I'm tryna make it through day by day"

"I know you do, baby and I'm so proud of you. You know I'm always gone be proud, and congratulations on the baby too"

"Thank you, thank you"

"How many months is she?" she asked while holding a genuine smile

"Four" I said before her eyes widened

"Oh y'all held that news in until y'all couldn't hold it no more. I'm happy for y'all, I can't wait to see you be a parent"

"You saying that out loud sound so crazy" I said being mind blown, "That's crazy"

"Yo" I heard somebody say from behind me while covering my eyes, "Who it is?"

"Tee" I said before we both started laughing, "See don't play like I don't know"

"Auntie we finally caught her" Tee said before they both shared a laugh, "She too famous for us"

"Don't start" I said because they're joking about it now, but the conversation can get serious, "What we eating?"

"They keep saying we eating a some restaurant, but ain't nobody moving" my auntie said before I sighed a little loud

"I'm finna go get everybody" I said while walking away

I started letting everybody know before making my way upstairs. I walked into the lounging area hearing yelling back and forth.

"Flau' Angel put her hands on one of them" one of my cousins said while laughing before I went into panic mode

It's always something.

"She slapped the fuck out that girl" my other cousin said dramatically before I hit a sharp turn

I made my way to the room me and Angel was in seeing nobody. As I made my way out I spotted one of Angel's cousins rushing somewhere mad.

I'm gonna assume she got slapped, she got a mouth on her. I've had to exchange a few words with her before.

After looking around forever I finally found her in the bathroom. It's too much going on and I'm losing track of what I'm supposed to be doing

"I'm so ready to have this baby, like I'm so ready. I'm beating the life out of her" Angel said as I just listened, "I don't even feel guilty"

"What happened?"

"You know how they mouth is, I slapped they ass. I'm ready to have this baby cause I can't get to them how I need too"

"Bae no"

"And aunt Nita almost got hit too, she moved. She got so much to say, her and her daughters. Where is my mom?"

"I don't know, but can you calm down?" I asked before she shook her head 'no'

"No cause I'm on their ass the whole trip"

This finna be a long ass trip, I need a vacation from this vacation. I need it, like right now.