21.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

I stood in the mirror while examining my half naked body. My body has changed so drastically, it's unbelievable.

Turning back to the front, I became a little timid about my body.

I don't know.

Maybe it's because I'm not use to seeing my body in this condition. It's so mind blowing to me how your body can go through changes so quickly

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I picked it up to see that it was Juju, who's currently on his way to get me.

"Come open the gate" he said as soon as the call connected, "I been waiting for five minutes"

"How are you here alr — the code is 021623. Type it in, you know how to do it"

He sucked his teeth before hanging up the phone. I'm not going downstairs to get him because he can walk straight in.

I unlocked the door prior to him getting here.

I finished up in the bathroom before putting on my clothes. I'm not even sure what today consists of, I'm honestly just going with the flow.

After collecting everything that I needed, I went downstairs.

"Get off my couch like that" I said while coming into the living room seeing him stretched out

"Damn, I can't lay down?"

"You have on your shoes, and I'm ready anyway" I said while watching him get up

"You pushy as fuck, like yo' momma" he said causing me to shrug and chuckle

We left going to the car before leaving.

"Why is the seat so uncomfortable?" I asked while adjusting the seat, "Who was over here?"

"One of my brothers was over there last"

"He need to stop adjusting the seat" I said before he laughed slightly, "And it's hot Juju, and I'm hungry"

"Angel come on now, why you ain't eat before you came?"

"I did eat"

"So what you hungry for?" he quickly looked at me and I gave him a death glare, "We going to aunt Caryll house, it's food there"

"I want a salad, so can you just stop at a Zaxby's or Chic-fil-A?"

"Alright" he said after letting out a loud dramatic sigh, "You lucky you pregnant cause I wouldn't of stopped. They cooking at aunt Caryll house"

They?

"Who is they?"

"The usual, it's her husband birthday. So, it's a lil small party" he said before I shook my head a little

"Why we going there though?"

"Cause that's where yo' momma at, I'm taking you to her. I'm just dropping you off, I'm leaving after" he said before I shot my head at him

"Why would you leave me?"

"Cause I don't wanna be there, I was just told to come get you. I need to smoke anyway"

My brother is in the NBA as well, but he's not playing right now. He fell at a game trying to dunk and ended up getting surgery on his leg.

Basketball is a outlet for him, so him not being able to play is driving him crazy. He's been smoking to cope with it, which leaves me perplexed.