2.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

My driver typed in the code to the gate before it opened and he drove up my drive way. I'm finally home after being gone all weekend working.

"Preciate you, Moz" I thanked my driver before throwing a stack of money on the front armrest

I hopped out the truck and grabbed my suitcase before closing the door. Once I made my way to the front door he pulled off immediately.

As soon as I walked through the front double doors I took my shoes off. I made my way up the all white imperial staircase and to the bedroom I shared with Angel.

I didn't see her in sight but I heard music coming from the bathroom. Making my way to the bathroom, I saw her in the mirror admiring herself.

Goddess.

"I missed you, mamas" I said while hugging her from behind before placing a kiss on her neck, "You look beautiful"

"I missed you too, and thank you baby" she turned around before our lips met, "I didn't get a notification from the camera system that you was here"

"The cameras in the front gotta get fixed. I'm working on it, I promise mamas"

"Okay, and I need you to call the people about the hot tub. I tried to get in yesterday with the girls and it wasn't hot"

"Anymore requests from you?" I asked knowing she had more up her sleeve

My job is never done around here, but I'll do anything to make my lady happy.

"Yes, we need a new chef" she said before I raised a eyebrow, "I don't know if Bryan called and told you, but I fired him Friday"

"What the fuck happened now?"

"He wasn't on time for my event so I had to push it  two hours back. I got no apology, and none of the food he was supposed to make was made"

"Damn well that's cool, we can hire another chef" I said before she nodded her head

"Are you gonna remember all this?"

"Yes baby, I made a mental note" I said before she eyed me in doubt, "I got it"

"I'm just asking because I know you're tired, so your mind is preoccupied. Take a shower and get you some rest"

She's right, I'm tired as hell

"No, I'm finna go clean your car cause I been holding off" I said while getting ready to leave out before she grabbed me

"Flau'jae that can wait, it really can. Get in the shower and I'll have your clothes ready for you when you get out"

"Thank you, I love you wifey. I really appreciate you, for real"

I started my shower up and got in before washing a good three times. Once I got out I went in the room to my clothes being laid out on the bed.

After putting on my clothes I got straight in the bed. It feels good to lay down knowing that I don't have to be up at a certain time.

My body just needs a whole reset.

I woke back up to a dark room before getting up and making my way downstairs. As I got closer to the kitchen the sound of laughter got louder.

"What's going on in here?" I asked seeing a Taylor Port bottle on the kitchen island

"Please get her, she is a hot mess. A literal true comedian" Nabeela said as I made my way closer

"Baby why you drinking?" I asked while picking up the Taylor Port bottle, "No drinking, mamas"