Interduction

[Omar]"Hey, look, over there!"
[Lian]"Wow! Their ship is so big."[Omar]"Wish ours was that fancy."[Lian]"I'd be so happy if ours was that fancy cause then-"[Genie]"Why is that? 'Cause is looks better? This boat has seen us through many storms. It may not look like much but, it has something theirs never will"[Omar]"What? Wood rot and rats?"[Riley]"Are the children learning something, dear?"[Genie]"It is unclear. All right, sit, children. I think it's time that I told you the story of Aladdin, the Princess, and the lamp."[Lian]"What's so special about a lamp?"[Genie]"Oh, this is a magic lamp."[Lian]"Maybe if you sing."[Omar]"It's better when you sing."[Genie]"No, no. No singing. It's been a long day."[Genie]"Oh, imagine a land, it's a faraway place"
[Genie]"Where the caravan camels roam"
[Genie]"Where you wander among every culture and tongue"[Genie]"It's chaotic, but, hey, it's home"
[Genie]"When the wind's from the East"
[Genie]"And the sun's from the West"
[Genie]"And the sand in the glass is right"
[Genie]"Come on down, stop on by"
[Genie]"Hop a carpet and fly"
[Genie]"To another Arabian night"
[Genie]"As you wind through the streets"
[Genie]"At the fabled bazaars"
[Genie]"With the cardamom-cluttered stalls"
[Genie]"You can smell every spice"
[Genie]"While you haggle the price"
[Genie]"Of the silks and the satin shawls"
[Genie]"Oh, the music that plays as you move through a maze"[Genie]"In the haze of your pure delight"[Genie]"You are caught in a dance"[Genie]"You are lost in the trance"[Genie]"Of another Arabian night"[Genie]"Arabian nights"
"[Genie]"Like Arabian days"[Genie]"More often than not are hotter than hot"[Genie]"In a lot of good ways"[Genie]"Arabian nights"[Genie]"Like Arabian dreams"[Genie]"This mystical land of magic and sand"[Genie]"Is more than it seems"[Genie]"There's a road that may lead you"[Genie]"To good or to greed through"[Genie]"The power your wishing commands"[Genie]"Let the darkness unfold or find fortunes untold"[Genie]"Well, your destiny lies in your hands"[Cave Of Wonders]"Only one may enter here One whose worth lies far within A diamond in the rough"[Genie]"Arabian nights"
[Genie]"Like Arabian days"[Genie]"They seem to excite, take off and take flight To shock and amaze"[Genie]"Arabian nights"[Genie]'Neath Arabian moons"[Genie]"A fool off his guard could fall and fall hard"[Genie]"Out there on the dunes".