Chapter eleven[Back to normal but giving up]

Abu began to screech in fear [Blitz]"You said it yourself you're either the most powerful in the room or you're nothing" Genie finally understood what I was doing I could just tell he was smiling [Blitz]"You'll always be second"[Lago]"Second?! Second?!"Lago began to laugh in disbelief [Jafar]"Second?" Jafar finally stopped his staff's power [Jafar]"Only second?"[Jafar]"He Serves Me!" Genie put his hands together, smiled and nodded [Jafar]"I will make sure no one will ever say these words again"He rubbed the lamp [Jafar]"Genie!".

Genie looked to Jafar [Jafar]"For my final wish, I wish to become the most powerful being in the universe, more powerful than you!"[Genie]"A lot of Gray area in that wish, but, uh, Most powerful being in the universe coming right up!"Magic began Whooshing around Jafar but he began laughing Jafar dropped the lamp Lago flew down to the fountain And squawked for now Jafar was a genie [Jafar]"The most powerful in the universe, at last!"[Jafar]"Second to no one, and I thought I had power before!"Jafar flew over to Hannah's Magical vortex [Jafar]"First, I'll lay waste to those fools in Shirabad".

Jafar began to try and use his power he began yelling there was a crackling noise that shown the magic between his fingers has formed into a orb he went to throw the orb but it didn't work because Cuffs clanged onto his Arms Jafar looked at me [Jafar]"What have you done to me?"[Blitz]"I haven't done anything to you, Jafar"[Jafar]"What have you done to me?!"[Blitz]"This was your wish, Not mine"Jafar went to Pick Me up to attempt to throw me but he couldn't [Blitz]" A genie might have Phenomenal cosmic powers-"[Genie]"But an itty-bitty living space, You see, a genie without a master, Goes back in their lamp"Jafar gasped [Jafar]"No! Not the lamp!, I will not forget you, Boy!, Mark my words, I will not forget what you have done to me!"[Lago]"Goodbye, Jafar!" Lago said flying away trying to escape [Jafar]"Parrot! You're coming with me!" Jafar grabbed Lago [Jafar]"No!" Jafar disappeared into the lamp all the darkness went with Jafar into the lamp Genie used His magic to Put Hannah, Riley and Kevin back on the ground and out of the vortex's.

[Hannah]"Baba"[Riley]"Baba" [Blitz]"Come on"[Genie]"couple thousand years in the cave of wonders ought to cool you off"Genie swung the lamp and threw it off into the cave of wonders Abu dragged carpet over to somewhere I looked at Hannah [Blitz]"alright" [Kevin]"Wait. wait" Kevin grabbed my hand I turned back around [Kevin]"How can I Ever thank you?"[Blitz]"Oh, no, No, you don't need to thank me, but I hope you accept my apology, I'm sorry to the both of you, Especially you"I said to Hannah [Blitz]"You deserve so much"[Kevin]"We all make mistakes"I nodded one last time To the both of them [Hannah]"Blitz?" I turned around And smiled [Blitz]"I hope you find what you're looking for" [Genie]"Ooh, That's a bit of a mess there, Abu, let me take care of that for you"Genie used his magic to Repair Carpet Abu began chittering excitedly Abu jumped on carpet and they hugged each other [Genie]"Beautiful"[Genie]"Uh-uh-uh, No, no long faces, alright?, I got an idea all right?, this is your last wish, royalty was the right idea, okay?, we should just riff on that a little bit all right, here's what I'm thinking" Genie changed into a god like Greek version of myself [Genie]"Blitz, Warrior Prince, a noble heart in a land where thieves run feral!, Hannah!" He said Shooting an arrow and then He sifted back to normal[Genie]"You like it?" I gave him a little look [Genie]"No? Okay, all right, I hear you loud and clear, all right, but this is what you need, the governing laws of Agrabah by royal decree, okay? And here it is"[Genie]"Must marry a prince" Right, but you say the words and this law just kinda like, goes away and you and the princess are in it together forever"[Blitz]"You can just make the law disappear?"[Genie]"Pfft! Please like it never existed!"I chuckled softly.