Chapter thirteen[Hannah the Sultan]

[Kevin]"Sit with me, My child"Hannah sat down [Kevin]"I'm sorry"[Hannah]"Baba, Why are you?-"[Kevin]"Please, let me finish, I feared losing you. Like I lost your mother. All I saw was my little girl, Not the woman you have become. you have shown me courage and strength. You are the future of Agrabah" Kevin took off his ring for being sultan [Kevin]"You shall be the next Sultan"He placed the ring in Hannah's Hands and kissed her hand Hannah stood up and sighed [Hannah]"Thank you, Baba"[Kevin]"And as sultan, You may change the law, He is a good man" Hannah smiled and kissed Kevin's forehead Riley and Genie had been watching this When carpet tapped Genie on the shoulder Genie turned around Riley turned around [Genie]"Where'd he go?" I walked out of the castle, I had felt A little misery for me having to let Hannah go and that I couldn't love her not be with her, But I listened to the chattering of the villagers I had once either stole from or most of the villagers that hated me for my doings as I walked away from the castle I had took one last look and kept walking I let out a sigh while Abu began to chittering I pulled out Hannah's hair piece I had took and was going to give back but never got the chance to and smiled at it I put it back in my pocket as I was walking so I didn't lose it[Hannah]"Stop, Thief" is stopped in my tracks, Abu did as well and everyone else stopped talking [Hannah]"Your sultan commands it" The villagers began to murmur I turned around[Blitz]"Sultan?" I walked towards her and showed her hair piece [Blitz]"Does that mean I'm in trouble?"Me and Hannah moved around each other [Hannah]"Only because you got caught"Hannah smiled and kissed Blitz, Not caring that the crowd was watching, or even that the crowd was there, or that she was kissing the very man who Asked a genie to turn him into royalty to get the girl of his dreams, no, the love of his life even though he had got caught, and there they were, kissing in front of the villagers of Agrabah. Later that night they were celebrating Hannah's Becoming of the Sultan, everyone was smiling and clapping. They kissed and Eventually they got married Everyone was Happy for them and smiling and clapping for them, Genie and Blitz hugged and Kevin kissed Hannah's hands and gave her a hug Hannah gave Riley a hug and an air kiss, Riley gave Blitz a hug Blitz took Hannah's hand and wrapped it around his, carpet and Abu flew in the air and fireworks went up in the sky lighting it up.