Chapter three[Seen & Not heard]

IN The Sultan's Office [Jafar]"My Sultan... Our enemies grow stronger every day, yet you allow your daughter to dismiss Prince Anders and a possible military alliance. Which enemies? Shirabad continues to amass."[Sultan/Kevin]"Shirabad is our ally."[Jafar]"Was our ally."[Sultan/Kevin]"You would drag us into a war with our only..."[Jafar]"Yet you would allow your kingdom to sink into ruin, for mere sentiment!"[Sultan/Kevin]"Jafar! Remember your place."Hannah's PERSPECTIVE I was going to My Father's Office When I heard My Father and Jafar [Jafar]" I apologize. Forgive me, my Sultan. I went too far. But... if you would only reconsider, I think you would see that invading Shirabad is the right thing to do."[Sultan/Kevin]"Invading Shirabad is..."[Hannah]"Invade Shirabad? Why would we invade Mother's kingdom?"[Sultan/Kevin]"We would never invade Shirabad."[Jafar]"But an ally in Sknland would improve our situation."[Sultan/Kevin]"Yes. If you consider giving Prince Anders a chance."[Hannah]"To rule? Baba, Rajah would make a better ruler."[Sultan/Kevin]"My dear, I'm not getting any younger. We must find you a husband and... we are running out of kingdoms."[Hannah]"What foreign prince can care for our people as I do? I could lead, if only-"[Sultan/Kevin]"My dear, you cannot be a sultan. Because it has never been done in the thousand-year history of our kingdom."[Hannah]"I have been preparing for this my whole life. I have read every-"[Jafar]"Books? But you cannot read experience. Inexperience is dangerous. People, left unchecked, will revolt. Walls and borders, unguarded, will be attacked."[Sultan/Kevin]"Jafar is right. One day, you will understand. You may leave now."I left the room Jafar followed me [Jafar]"Life will be kinder to you, Princess, once you accept these traditions and understand it's better for you to be seen and not heard." I Took a Deep Breathe and went To my Room[Hannah]"Here comes a wave Meant to wash me away"[Hannah]"A tide that is taking me under"[Hannah]"Broken again"[Hannah]"Left with nothing to say"[Hannah]"My voice drowned out in the thunder"[Hannah]"But I can't cry"[Hannah]"And I cant start to crumble"[Hannah]"Whenever they try"[Hannah]"To shut me or cut me down"[Hannah]"I can't stay silent"[Hannah]"Though they wanna keep me quiet"[Hannah]"And I tremble when they try it All I know"Hannah]"Is I won't Go speechless"[Guards]"Open the gates!"[Blitz]"You know what to do, Abu."[Guards]"Close the gates!"[Iago]"Tacky monkey."[Jafar]"Remember your place, Jafar."[Iago]"Remember your place."[Jafar]"If I hear that...! One more time."[Iago]"Sorry, Master."[Jafar]"Another petty insult from that slow-minded fool. He sees a city where I see an empire."[Iago]"Such vision."[Jafar]"Once that lamp sits in my hand, then I shall sit on his throne."[Iago]"Thief! Thief in the palace."[Jafar]"Thief in the palace?"[Iago]"That's what I said. Thief."[Jafar]"What have you seen, Iago?"[Iago]"Diamond in the rough."[Iago]"Who's a clever boy?"[Hannah]"But Riley, there has to be something I can do."[Riley]"A handsome prince wants to marry you. Oh, when will life get easier?"[Hannah]"It's not that I don't want to marry, it's just..."[Riley]"You want to be sultan. But why?"[Hannah]"You remember mother used to say, "We would only ever be as happy as our least happy subject." If she saw what I saw today, she would be heart-broken."[Riley]"She would also want you to be safe. And clean. I'll draw the bath."[Hannah]"Jafar's guards on every corner. Soon he'd have them invading our neighbors, risking lives, for what? I can help! I know I can. I was born to do more than marry some useless prince."[Riley]"If you had to marry a useless prince, you could certainly do worse than this one. He's tall and handsome, and yes, he's a little dim but, you're just getting married. It's not like you have to talk to him. But you'd prefer that boy from the market."There was a knock at the door[Hannah]"Can I help you?"The guy turned around and it was the Guy from the Market [Blitz]"Tea?"
[Hannah]"You. You! What are you doing here? Get in here, now."[Blitz]"I... came back to return your bracelet."[Hannah]"My bracelet? Where is it?"[Blitz]"On your wrist."[Hannah]"What?"[Blitz]"Not bad! I like what she's done with the place."[Hannah]"How did you get past the guards?"[Blitz]"That was challenging. But, I have my ways. While the Princess is out, would you like to go for a stroll? Have a little chat?"[Hannah]"You're unbelievable. You cannot just break into a palace and walk around like you own the place."[Blitz]"If you don't have anything, you have to act like you own everything. So, what do you say? I did find your bracelet."[Hannah]"You did not find it, you stole it."[Blitz]"Correction, the monkey stole it."[Hannah]"He's your monkey."[Blitz]"He's still just a monkey"[Riley]"Who ordered the tea?"[Hannah]"Uh... I did. For you, Princess Hannah."[Blitz]"Your Majesty!"
[Riley]"Why are you being weird? Oh, I'm... the Princess... Yes! Mm-hmm. And it is good to be me with all my palaces and... wagons of gold... things... and dresses for... every hour of the day. Now it is time for my cat to be cleaned."
[Hannah]"She doesn't get out much."[Blitz]"Mm-hmm. Clearly.Aren't you supposed to be in the bath?"[Riley]"Oh Servant Girl, This cat isn't going to clean itself."[Blitz]"But don't cats clean themselves?"[Hannah]"You have to go now."[Blitz]"Oh, okay, but I'm coming back tomorrow night."[Hannah]"What? No, you can't."[Blitz]"Meet me in the courtyard beside the fountain. When the moon is above the minaret." Blitz took My Hair pin[Blitz]"To return this. I promise."[Blitz]"Can you believe it, Abu? The most heavily guarded place in all of Agrabah."[Guards]"Evening."[Blitz]"Evening. Evening. Guards are behind me. Hello, boys."I then Blacked out[Blitz]"Where am I?"[Jafar]"In a world of trouble, boy."[Blitz]"That bracelet. Is that what this is about? Because I-I didn't steal it. Her sister-"[Jafar]"What was Her sister doing wearing the Queen's bracelet?"[Blitz]" The Queen? No, no. She said that - it belonged to-"
[Jafar]"Her mother. Well, at least she told the truth about one thing."[Blitz]"A-Are you saying that was the Princess? I was talking to the.."[Jafar]"She was toying with you. It amuses her to meet commoners. Did you actually think she liked you? What do they call you?"[Blitz]"Blitz"[Jafar]"Blitz. People like us must be realistic."[Blitz]"Us?"[Jafar]"You see, I was once like you. A common thief. Only I thought bigger. Steal an apple, and you're a thief. Steal a kingdom, and you're a statesman. Only weak men stop there. You're either the most powerful man in the room, or you're nothing. You. You stumbled upon an opportunity. I can make you rich. Rich enough to impress a princess. But nothing comes for free."[Blitz]"What would I have to do?"[Jafar]"There's a cave nearby. And in it, a simple oil lamp. Retrieve it for me, and I will make you wealthy enough to impress a princess. You're nothing to her. But you could be. Your life begins now, Blitz."[Riley]"Still waiting?"[Hannah]"No. No, I... came out to... He promised."[Riley]"I'll be upstairs if you need me."[Hannah]" Good night, Riley."[Jafar]"The Cave of Wonders. When you enter, you will see more riches than you've ever dreamed of. Gold, diamonds... and... the lamp. Bring it to me and I will make you rich and free. But take no other treasure, no matter how sorely you are tempted. And you will be tempted."[Cave of Wonders]"Only one may enter here. One who's worth lies far within. A diamond in the rough."

[Jafar]"Remember... take nothing but the lamp.".