Chapter fourteen[Hannah's Delivery]

THREE YEARS LATER Hannah was in the hospital because her water had broke, Hannah had one girl after her honeymoon with Blitz They named The girl Alaina, but now Hannah was pregnant and giving birth to Two girls, THIRTY MINUTES LATER the doctor walked out [Doctor Green]"Blitz, You can see her now" Blitz rushed into the delivery room To see Hannah Holding Their baby girls [Blitz]"Hey, Are you okay?"[Hannah]"Yeah"[Alaina]"Mommy are you okay?"[Hannah]"Yeah, I'm okay"Hannah looked at Blitz [Hannah]"Blitz, Wanna meet your daughters?"[Blitz]"Yes" Blitz walked over to Hannah and looked at the two Baby girls[Blitz]"Alaina Wanna meet your sisters?"[Alaina]"Yes"Alaina walked over to Hannah and Blitz and looked at the two baby girls Hannah was holding [Blitz]"They're both Beautiful, Just like you"Hannah laughed softly [Hannah]"I think we should let Riley, Alex, Genie, and Kevin  see them" Alex, Hannah's best friend that was like her sister from another mother and father, That cool rich Royal auntie That the kids all loved and adored and a year or two later she has three kids Andrea,Lillian,and Kathleen all a year apart [Alaina]"I'll get them" Alaina left the room and went to get Riley, Alex, Genie and Kevin Alex, Riley, Genie and Kevin walked in the room[Hannah]"Guys meet Sadie and Lynn"  [Alex]"Let me see these babies" Alex, Riley, Genie and Kevin walked towards Hannah [Alex]"Aww these babies have so much Potential, I can see it"[Genie]"I can too"[Riley]"They're both beautiful Hannah"[Kevin]"These Children have so much potential In life, Big Ideas, This world has big plans for your kids" [Doctor Green]"Guys I'd hate to break this moment up but family time is over" Everyone was understandable and left the room [Doctor Green]"Hannah, your newborn baby girls are so beautiful"[Hannah]"Thank you Doctor Green"[Doctor Green]"You're welcome Hannah, Congratulations on having them"[Hannah]"Thank you"[Doctor green]"Of course, Sleep well, I'm gonna take your little ones into the baby room okay?"[Hannah]"Okay" THE END or is it?