Chapter Six [A Whole New world]

Hannah's PERSPECTIVE: The Show was okay But I feel like I recognize Prince Blake But Now I have to Meet him He'll probably try the same things as the others do Blitz's PERSPECTIVE: [Blitz]"Where are they?"[Genie]"Relax"[Blitz]"What is taking so long?"[Genie]"Oh, Here comes the man" [Genie]"What you doing? Put your arms down."[Blitz]"I'm... I'm presenting it."[Genie]"Put your arms down."[Sultan/Kevin]"It's a pleasure to welcome you to Agrabah, Prince Blake"The Object that I was going to Present Fell and Broke[Genie]"How did you break that?"[Blitz]"I don't know. It fell off."[Genie]"It's a pleasure to meet him."[Blitz]"Uh... It's just as much... a pleasure for me, Your Highness, Sir. You look very serene."[Genie]"That's a curtsy, not a bow. Stand up."[Jafar]"I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with... Ababwa."[Blitz & Genie]"Well, it's north. It's south." [Blitz]"Uh, we have a north and a south."[Lago]"What?"[Blitz]"It's near, if you were to go... it's... it's..."[Blitz]"Around there, you can find it, if you just look."[Genie]"Don't help me."[Sultan/Kevin]"The world is Changing, Quickly Jafar It seems as if there is a new country every day." I laughed [Genie]"Don't touch me."[Genie]"Don't touch me" [Blitz]"Well,Yes! You are very wise."[Genie]"Um, tell him that we have gifts, please."[Blitz]"Oh, right! We have things! Gifts! Did you organize this?"[Genie]"Yeah"[Blitz]"Yes, here we are! Gifts. Coming right up. We have spices. Golden camels. And spoons, tiny spoons."[Riley]"Spoons!"[Blitz]"How do they make 'em that tiny? We have jams! -. Yes, jams! Yam jams. Fig jams. Yam jams! And date jams. Seedless. Delicious, e-exotic jams."[Genie]"Move. Away. From the jams."[Blitz]"What?"[Genie]"We have jewels."[Blitz]"Jewels! We have them. And, uh, that! Over there. Hidden for... suspense. Wfoo. Ta-da."[Hannah]"It's a... wheel?"[Blitz]"It's a... very expensive."[Hannah]"And what do you hope to buy with this...
expensive?"[Blitz]"You!"[Genie]"Wow."[Blitz]"No! No, no, no, no! A moment with you. A moment... that's not..."[Hannah]"Are you suggesting I am for sale?"[Blitz]"Of course not, No a girl Like you would never be for sale"[Hannah]"Oh.."[Blitz]"so no I'm not suggesting you are for sale"[Genie]"It's cold, and it's dark in that lamp. But I prefer it to this."[Hannah]"Please excuse me, I... need to go and...find some bread."[Riley]"For the jams."[Blitz]"What no I didn't mean anything bad by it,Wait Please I..."[Riley]"You did great."[Blitz]"That's not what I meant."[Genie]"Just leave her alone. You didn't do great."[Sultan/Kevin]"You will... get a chance to speak again. We hope you can join us tonight, Prince Blake, when we celebrate our harvest."[Blitz]"Of course, Your... Serene Self. We will join you."[Genie]"Real Smooth.."Me and Genie walked out of the Palace [Genie]"In 10,000 years, I've never been that embarrassed."At the Harvest[Genie]"Don't worry. You are not out of the game yet. Just do whatever you normally do at a party."[Blitz]"I've never been to a party."[Genie]"What? What? Oh, you gonna need to go back to the room then. You're not messin' up my night."[Jafar]"Prince Blake, May I have a word? Privately? This doesn't concern your servant."[Genie]"Be over there, minding my business" [Blitz]"Okay"[Jafar]"I know who you are"[Blitz]"You do?"[Jafar]"Yes. You're a man of great ambition, like myself."[Blitz]"I, uh, I don't believe we've been properly introduced."[Jafar]"Jafar. Vizier to the Sultan. I could be a valuable ally to help you get what you want."[Blitz]"I, uh, I will think on that. I don't wanna keep the Princess waiting."[Jafar]"Perhaps! I'm not making myself clear. This offer will not be on the table for long, you see."[Genie]"Prince Blake...Excuse me. Prince Blake your presence is requested."Genie Got me Away from Jafar [Genie]"So I guess that's the guy?"[Blitz]"Mm-hmm, that's the guy."[Genie]"Okay There she is, This is your chance"[Blitz]"You know what? There are a lot of people. I don't think I can do this."[Genie]"You'll be fine."[Blitz]"Okay."[Genie]"This one's gonna be easy."[Genie]"Ooh look at the Sister, She's gonna Get some Punch, feeling a little thirsty Myself"[Blitz]"No. No, no, no, no. You can't leave me. They'll see right through me"[Genie]"No, they won't. All you have to do is walk over there."[Blitz]"And speak. I also have to speak."[Genje]"Okay, listen to me. I live in a lamp. But this is a party. Do not mess this up for me.Okay? I'd like to party. Go get her!"[Blitz]"Okay" Genie left me[Blitz]"Mm-hrm"[Prince Anders]"Princess Hannah!"[Hannah]"You! You're... still here."[Prince Anders]"Yas" I got anxious and Went over to a water Fountain [Genie]"What you doing?"[Blitz]"Hmm?"[Genie]"What are you doing?"[Blitz]"I'm just making sure the water's... a good temperature."[Genie]"Why are you not over there?"[Blitz]"How am I supposed to compete with that, I mean Look At him, He's so..Princely And I'm..."[Genie]"Your what?"[Blitz]"I'm just a commoner and a thief"I sighed [Blitz]"I don't know why I thought I could be with her or even have another chance with her, she has to be with a prince and I wasn't born a prince" I sighed Again I looked to the Princess Talking to Prince Anders[Genie]"You have to be more confident about what you have to offer"[Blitz]"What do I have to offer? what you have to offer. What do I have to offer? Knowledge of how to steal food? How to jump between buildings? Now, Prince Blake, he has jewels."[Genie]"Stop stop stop I made you look like a prince on the outside I didn't change anything on the inside Prince Blake got you to the door, But Blitz Has To Open it" [Blitz]"Oh. See, the sultan does like me"[Genie]"well maybe He'll let you you be his wife.".