Chapter four [Friend like me]

[Blitz]"Abu, don't touch. Remember? Whoa!" Me and Abu fell into the cave me and Abu walked in the Cave [Blitz]"Abu don't touch remember"I saw a trapped Magic Carpet[Blitz]"Abu. This is a magic carpet. These really do exist. Hello, carpet. Let's see what we can do about your situation here. Oh, hey! Don't mention it. Abu, keep your little monkey hands to yourself". I climbed the tower and grabbed the lamp everything was fine but then the lion's Head was Growling I turned around [Blitz]"Abu! No!"[Cave of Wonders Voice]" You have touched the forbidden treasure! Now, you will never again see the light of day!"

[Blitz]"Carpet! Abu, jump!"
[Blitz]"Could you give me a hand?"

[Jafar]"First, the lamp."

[Blitz]" No, no, first, your hand."

[Jafar]"We don't have much time. Give me the lamp."

[Blitz]" Your hand!"

[Iago] "Second no more, Master."
I gave Jafar the lamp and reached for his hand

[Blitz]"Now, your hand!"

[Jafar]"How about my foot?"

[Blitz]"No!"

[Jafar]"Get off me, monkey! Dirty monkey."

[Blitz]"Aaahhh! We're alive. I think. Thank you, carpet. Abu. How did you...? You cunning little monkey. Now, all we need's a way out. Hey, carpet, do you know a way out of here? The lamp? What is that?"

[Genie]"Oh, great one who summons me. Terrible one who commands me. I stand by my oath. Loyalty to wishes three."The Genie Cleared his throat [Genie]"I said... oh... great..." The Genie Flied over to me [Genie]"Excuse me. Boy, where's your boss? Help me out here, where's your boss? If I was gonna talk to myself, I coulda just stayed in the lamp."[Blitz]"Um, Uh" [Genie]"Hello! Um..."

(I shuddered over trying to speaking shock on seeing the Genie)

[Genie]"Use your big boy voice."

[Blitz]"I'm... talking... to a smoking blue giant?"

[Genie]"No! I am not a giant. I am a genie. There's a difference. Giants are not real. Where's your boss?"

[Blitz]"Um, my boss?"

[Genie]"Look, kid, I've been doing this a long time, all right? There's always a guy, you know. He's cheated somebody or buried somebody or... I mean, you get my point. Where's that guy?"

[Blitz]"I know that guy. He's outside."

[Genie]"So... it's just... you and me down here? And a monkey. That's your personal business, but we gonna need to talk about that monkey later. Such a pretty little monkey. So, you rubbed the lamp?"

[Blitz]"Uh-huh."

[Genie]"O...kay. Hey, do you mind if I just stretch it out over here? Do you mind?"

[Blitz]"Uh, are you asking me?"

[Genie]"You're my master."

[Blitz]" I'm your master?"

[Genie]"Downward dog!"

[Blitz]"No, no, no. You look like you should be my master."

[Genie]" Right, but that's not quite how it works, though."

[Blitz]"How long have you been trapped in here?"

[Genie]"'Bout a thousand years."

[Blitz]" A thousand years?"

[Genie with my head] "A thousand years Kid, is it me, or does, like, everything surprise you? So, you really don't know who I am?" I shook my head [Genie]"Genie, wishes, lamp? None of that ringin' a bell?" I shook my head again [Genie]"Wow. Well, th-th-that's a first. Monkey! Oh, you don't need to worry about him, he's fine."[Genie]"Well, Ali Baba, he had them forty thieves Scheherazade had a thousand tales"[Genie]"Well, master, you're in luck because up your sleeve You got a genie that never fails! Whoo! I'm the best. Yeah. Not enough, huh? I'm kidding. Watch this."[Genie]"Here I go! Unh, ooh, woo! Back up! Uh-oh! Watch out! You done wound me up! 'Boutta show you what I'm workin' with, unh!"[Genie]"Well, Ali Baba, he had them forty thieves"[Genie]"Scheherazade had a thousand tales"[Genie]"But, master, you're in luck because up your sleeves"[Genie]"You got a brand of magic never fails"[Genie]"You got some power in your corner now"[Genie]"Heavy ammunition in your camp"[Genie]"You got some punch, pizazz, yahoo, and how?"[Genie]"All you gotta do is rub that lamp"[Genie]"And then I'll say"[Genie]"Mister-Man, what's your name?"[Genie]"Whatever"[Genie]"What will your pleasure be?"
[Genie]"Let me take your order,"[Genie]"I'll jot it down"[Genie]"You ain't never had"[Genie]"a friend like me"[Genie]"Life is your restaurant"[Genie]"And I'm your maitre d'"[Genie]"Come, whisper to me"[Genie]"whatever it is you want"[Genie]"You ain't never had a friend like me"[Genie]"We pride ourselves on service"[Genie]"You the boss, the king, the shah!"[Genie]"Say what you wish, it's yours!"[Genie]"True dish"[Genie]"How about a little more baklava?"[Genie]"Have some of column A"[Genie]"Try all of column B"[Genie]"I'm in the mood to help you, dude"[Genie]"You ain't never had a friend like me"[Genie]"Oh!"[Genie]"Unh!"[Genie]"It's the big part"[Genie]"Watch out!"[Genie]"It's the big part"[Genie]"Oh!"[Genie]"Can your friends do this?"[Genie]"Can your friends do that?"[Genie]"Can your friends pull this"[Genie]"Outta they little hat?"[Genie]"Can your friends go"The Genie Started BeatBoxing [Genie]"I'm the genie of the lamp"[Genie]"I can sing, rap, dance, if you give me a chance, oh!"[Genie]"Don't sit there buggy-eyed"[Genie]"I'm here to answer all your midday prayers"[Genie]"You got me bona fide, certified"[Genie]"You got a genie for your charge d'affaires"[Genie]"I got a powerful urge to help you out"[Genie]"So what's your wish?"[Genie]"I really wanna know"[Genie]"You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt"[Genie]"All you gotta do is rub like so"[Genie]"Mister?"[Blitz]"Blitz"[Genie]"Yes!"[Genie]"One wish or two or three"[Genie]"Well, I'm on the job, you big nabob"[Genie]"You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend"[Genie]"You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend"[Genie]"You ain't never"[Genie]"Never"[Genie]"Had a"[Genie]"Had a"[Genie]"Friend"[Genie]"Friend"[Genie]"Like"[Genie]"Like"[Genie]"Me!"[Genie]"You ain't never had a friend like me"[Genie]" You can clap now. Puh-domp. No, no, no, no. Please, please, please, please. You can thank me outside. I-In the sun. When you wish us out."[Blitz]"So, how does it work?"[Genie]"You're... kidding, right? The whole song... was th-the instructions! Obviously you can't dance and listen at the same time. So here's the basics: Step one. Rub the lamp. Step two. Say what you want. Step three. There is no step three. See? It's that easy. You get three wishes. They must begin with rubbing the lamp and saying "I wish". Got it?"[Blitz]"I think so."[Genie]"A couple other rules. You can't wish for more wishes. Three is enough. Now, I can't make anybody love anybody. Or bring anybody back from the dead. Feel free to interrupt me anytime you don't understand. I'm kidding. Don't ever interrupt me, no matter what. Now, I usually don't have to go through all this because by the time the guy gets to me, he pretty much knows what he wants and it generally has to do with tons of money and power! Do me a favor, do not drink from that cup. I promise you, there's not enough money and power on Earth for you to be satisfied. Good? So, what's your first wish?"[Blitz]"Mm, well... I have to think about it. I mean, if there are only three. Why are there only three, anyway?"