Chapter one [The Thief]

As the sun shone down on a little Village in Agrabah A girl wandering innocently through the marketplace She looked at to kids before walking who were hungry [Hannah]"Hello" She put her finger on one of the kids cheek [Hannah]"Are you hungry" [Children]"Mm-hmm."

[Hannah]"Here, take some bread."
The children took to bread and ran The girl watched as they ran

[Jamal]"Hey. Hey! You steal from my brother."

[Hannah]"Stealing? No, I..."

[Jamal]"You pay or I take bracelet."

[Hannah]"Sir, I don't have any money. Let go of me!"[Jamal]"No."

[Blitz]"Take it easy, Jamal."

[Jamal]"Khalil walks away from the stall, and this one... this one... she steal the bread!"

[Hannah]" Those children were hungry! I-"

[Blitz]"Okay, give me a minute"

[Jamal]"You keep your little street rat nose out of it! Huh?"

[Blitz]"Do you have any money?"
I asked the girl as I touched her Bracelet
[Hannah]"No"

[Blitz]"Okay. Trust me" I took off the Girl's Bracelet [Blitz]"Here you go."

[Hannah]"Wait!"

[Blitz]"This is what you wanted, right?"

[Jamal]"Eh! Thank you.

[Blitz]"Okay, and an apple for your troubles"[Jamal]"Nice"

[Hannah]"That was m... I'm not leaving without my bracelet!"

[Blitz]"You mean, this bracelet? Come on."

[Jamal]"Nay nay nay na-na-nay Nay nay nay na-na-nay Nay nay nay nay nay"[Jamal]"Blitz! Thief, Blitz!"
[Hannah]"Are we in trouble?"

[Blitz]"Only if you get caught."

[Jamal]"Blitz!"
[Blitz]"Down that alley. Monkey knows the way. Abu.You'll be fine. -"[Jamal]"Over there! Blitz!" [guards]"Hey You!"[Blitz]"You looking for this Jamal?!" i showed Jamal the Girl's Bracelet nd walked away [Jamal]"Blitz!" [Guards]"You, Street Rat!" I began to run as the Royal Guards ran after me I slid through an arch which made some of the guards Crash into I still ran I switched onto these Wooden Bars I walked over them and then Rolled under them a little bit while keeping my legs on the walls [Blitz]"Gotta keep One jump ahead of the breadline"
[Blitz]"One swing ahead of the sword"
[Blitz]"I steal only what I can't afford And That's Everything!"

[Blitz]"One jump ahead of the lawmen
That's all, and that's no joke"
[Blitz]"These guys don't appreciate I'm broke"

[Crowd] Riffraff! Street rat! Soundrel!"

[Blitz]"Take that!"

[Blitz] Try a different Tact, Guys"
[Crowd] Rip him open"
[Blitz]" Round The Back lines"
[Blitz]"I can take a hint, gotta face the facts"
[Blitz]"Could use a friend or two"
[Women ] "Huh?"
[women]"Oh it's sad Blitz's hit the bottom"
[women]"He's become a a one-man rise in crime"
[Woman]"I'd blame parents 'Cept he hasn't got 'em"
[Blitz] "Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat"
[Blitz]"Tell you all about it when I got the time!"

[Hannah]"There are stairs, you know"
[Blitz]"Where's the fun in that?"

[Blitz]"One jump ahead of the slowpokes"
[Blitz]"One skip ahead of my doom"
[Blitz]"Next time gonna use a nom de plume"
[Blitz]"One jump ahead of the hitmen"
[Blitz]"One hit ahead of the flock"
[Blitz]"I think I'll take a stroll around the block"

[Crowd] "Stop, thief!"
[Crowd]"Vandal!"
[Blitz]"Abu"
[Crowd]"Outrage!"
[Crowd]"Scandal!"

[Blitz] "Let's not be too hasty"
[Lady] "Still I think he's rather tasty"
[Blitz] "Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat"
[Blitz]"Otherwise we'd get along"
[Crowd]"Wrong!"
I kicked the ledge the guards were on [Guards]"No, No, No" [Blitz]"Together on three!"[Hannah]"Together on three?"[Blitz]"We jump"[Hannah]"We jump?!"[Blitz]"Why are you repeating everything I say?"[Blitz]"The Pole"[Guards]"Move, Move!"[Guards]"This way!"[Blitz]"One, Two, Three!"[Guards]"Thief! Stop!" [Guards]"On the roof!"[Hannah]"I'm sorry!"I began climbing the wall [Hannah]"I can't do this"[Guards]"Stop him!"[Blitz]"Look at me. look at me"The girl looked at me [Blitz]"You can do this"[Hannah]"Okay"The Girl stepped back anxiously to jump but the guards got there as the guards got up there She then ran and grabbed a pole And landed [Hannah]"Oh!"[Blitz]"Nicely done"[Hannah]"Thank you"

[Blitz] One jump ahead of the hoofbeats
(Vandal!)
[Blitz]"One hop ahead of the hump"
(Street rat!)
[Blitz]"One trick ahead of disaster"
(Scoundrel!)
[Blitz]"They're quick, but I'm much faster Here goes"[Blitz]"better throw my hand in"
[Blitz]"Wish me happy landin'"
[Blitz]"All I gotta do is jump".I fell from the roof and into a building [Hannah]"oh dear" The girl gasped and sighed but then took a deep breathe and smiled [Blitz]"Come on I know somewhere we'll be safe Back at the Castle's Dungeons[Lago]"Here comes the Master."[Jafar]"You bring me the rough but never a diamond. Take them away."[Lago]"Take them away."[Prisoner]"Majazeer, perhaps this diamond in the rough does not exist."[Jafar]"He is out there."[Prisoner]"But we've searched for months. I do not understand what could possibly be in that cave that could help a man as great as you. You are already second only to the Sultan."[Lago]"Second! Uh-oh. Who's in trouble now?"[Jafar]"And you think second is enough?"[Prisoner]"Of course. You were not born to be sultan."[Lago]"Not smart."[Jafar]"Do you know what I had to do to get the power that I have? The sacrifices that I've made? The bodies that I've buried? The five years spent in a Shirabad jail? People need to understand that they will pay for underestimating me. Second is not enough! And it will never be enough! That's why I need the lamp. And why I no longer need you!". back With Hannah And Blitz. Me and the girl Walked into an Alleyway[Blitz]"This way" [Hannah]"oh, where are we exactly?"[Blitz]"You'll see" wooden stairs Came from the wall Abu went up them [Hannah]"oh My"[Hannah]"is this...Is this where you live?"The girl began Walking up the stairs [Blitz]"yep"[Blitz]"Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please"We went into the Apartment[Blitz]"Welcome to my humble...You'll see".