Chapter ten[Jafar tries to punish Blitz]

me and Hannah eventually lost our strength and let go of the pillar Hannah started screaming Carpet tried to help by holding on to one of the buildings pillars that was made from wood but the Tornado was too strong and ripped Me and Hannah away from carpet Me Hannah and Abu flew back to the castle we landed on the floor [Kevin]"Hannah"Lago squeaked as he turned back to his normal bird form Jafar turned around [Lago]"Punish them. punish them" Jafar looked at Hannah Blitz and Abu and began to rub the lamp [Lago]"Genie should witness"Genie Came out of the lamp and saw Me helping Hannah up and Abu going to hide [Jafar]"As the old man said" He looked at me [Jafar]"You should've left Agrabah when you had the chance" Jafar used his magic to lift Riley and Kevin into the air and put them in a magical vortex and then lifted Hannah into the air as well [Jafar]"I told you before to think bigger" I was more worried about the love of my life than what Jafar was saying in the moment [Jafar]"you could've been the most powerful man in the room, but now I hold the lamp"[Jafar]"I hold the power"Genie looked at me and shook his head and showed that there was cuffs on his arms but I had thought of something to say [Blitz]"You can't find what you're looking for in that lamp, Jafar" [Blitz]"I tried and failed, and so will you"[Jafar]"You think so, but I am sultan!"[Jafar]"I am the greatest sorcerer the world has ever seen, I will create an empire that history cannot ignore" He said all of this As he was walking to Me [Jafar]"I can destroy cities, I can destroy Kingdoms" he used his powerful staff to move me from where I was to in front of him to Give me a terrible punishment I began to grunt in pain from the power that the staff was holding over me [Jafar]"And I can destroy you"[Blitz]"True but who made you a sultan? Who made you a sorcerer?" Genie flew a little closer to me and Jafar he had a confused look on his face [Blitz]"There will always be something, some man, some being"[Blitz]"More powerful than you"[Genie mouths to Blitz to where Blitz can hear him]"What are you doing?"[Blitz]"Genie gave you your power, and he can take it away"[Jafar]"He serves me!"[Blitz]"For now, but you'll never have more power than the genie"As Jafar began to get angrier he moved his staff causing more pain.