Chapter nine[Jafar's "Wedding"]

Back at the castle [Imam]"Your highness, Sultan, in honesty and sincerity, do you accept Princess Hannah-"[Jafar]"Yes, Yes I accept, Princess"[Imam]"Princess Hannah, Do you accept the Sultan to be your husband?" I looked at Jafar and to Riley, but in the distance I saw carpet coming [Jafar]"Come on,woman"[Lago]"Accept"[Hannah]"I..." Kevin tried to get up but the guards stopped him, Jafar put his index finger under My chin [Jafar]"Yes?"[Hannah]"I..." I grabbed the lamp [Hannah]"Do not!" I ran to the balcony [Lago]"The lamp! The lamp!"[Jafar]"Stop her!"[Kevin]"No, Hannah! no!"I jumped from the Balcony Hannah screamed [Jafar]"No! no!"The carpet Flew in front of Jafar, Kevin chuckled [Jafar]"The lamp! Lago!"[Blitz]"Are you okay?"[Hannah]"Yes" we flew around the city Jafar's eyes turned grayish red, He used his eyes to Turn Lago into a red alternate version of himself which was a large hawk [Blitz]"Hold on!".

people started yelping and screaming as Carpet destroyed most of the stands, not on purpose Hannah dropped the lamp[Hannah]"The Lamp!"[Blitz]"Abu!" Abu jumped from the carpet to get the lamp Hannah began yelping as Hannah and i had flown in the sky, almost getting attacked we went under and archway [Lago]"The lamp!"Abu started whimpering as he ran because he was scared and was trying to get me the lamp back [Blitz]"Carpet, get me up there!"Carpet got me Close enough to where i could jump and he did [Blitz]"Abu!"Lago crashed through a building [Blitz]"Jump!" Lago got My hand and flew I crashed through a cross way above and fell on the carpet which Hannah was now in charge of the Carpet Back at the castle Kevin got up and Used his head to push Jafar's staff off the roof [Jafar]"No!" Since the staff fell and Jafar lost his consternation Lago had turned back to normal Abu Jumped from carpet and grabbed the lamp fell back down and I caught him [Kevin]"You're nothing without your staff, Nothing!" Jafar used his hand and his staff flew back to his hand Jafar roared as he started a storm he began yelling the Villagers started to panic while on the carpet me and Hannah were screaming from fear of getting hit and because we were in a tornado Me and Hannah were holding a pillar in hope it would be over soon[Hannah]"The lamp!"Lago caught the lamp.