Chapter 3

Scott's POV:

I walked to the meeting hall that Pix build it is good but I bet I could do better. More colour and that will do I was standing in front of the door not in the building yet. I wanted to go and see what pix has build. I was just gonna put my hand on the doorknob but someone did that before and literally smacked me on the face.

I backed away my eyes shut tight and I am holding my nose. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you okay!?" How ungrateful of them who ever that litt- okay I take that back this person is Hella beautiful-

"Yeah it's okay.. it just hurts a little nothing too much but you really should be careful before opening doors pretty boy" I winked. He looked so flustered oh my god he looks so cute when he is blushing, I think I am in love with this man he is so pretty.

"Uhh.. I will be careful next time. But Are you sure that you are okay? You are still holding your face" Oh yeah I forgot about it, I took my hand away from my face and looked at my hand if there is any blood. Good thing there isn't so I am fine. I cleared my throat "ahem uhh.. so I am Scott Smajor what about you blondie?" I have never had a interaction as bad as this one!

He giggled  the cutest thing I have heard oh my gosh (Scott simp mode) "I am Jimmy Solidarity nice to meet you Scott!" We heard someone clearing their throat and guess who it is! The person who owns this empire of course! "Hey Pix!" The love of my life talked! "Heya Jim and Scott the meeting is about to start you guys should get in now and Jimmy do you know if Lizzie's gonna be here?" Why is he asking Jimmy about Lizzie? What are to each other? I am gonna nevermind it for now I will ask Lizzie about it later. "Yeah she will be here at any moment- speak of the devil,she is here"

"Okay okay,the meeting is starting right now get in now you guys no time to talk!" They lightly pushed us to the door even tho like we are literally in front of the door- "Okay jeez Pix calm down!"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿,⋔⊬ ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⍙⟟⌇⊑ ⍀⟟☌⊑⏁ ⋏⍜⍙...

⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟⌇ ⏃ ⌰⍜⍙ ☊⊑⏃⋏☊⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⎍⌿⌰⍜⏃⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⋏⟒-⌇⊑⍜⏁⌇ ⏚⍜⍜☍ ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏁⍀⊬.

The tears of an innocent boy - An Empires Smp S2 Story-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara