Chapter 4

Lizzie's PoV:

"I AM HERE! I- AM HERE!!" I shouted from the sky trying to land but Almost crashed to the cyan haired guy I forgot his name was it scoot? Scot? Soot? (Wilbur soot?) Oh yeah Scott! I hate being forgetful.. oh no,nope I don't hate it I actually like it a little.

"Yeah okay,this is normal,now get in the meeting is starting I don't wanna deal with anyone anymore,so sho sho get in!" Dadpixl said,oh goodness sake. Okay I am not wasting anymore time and taking my seat because I can hear someone shouting at me in their mind I looked at you and winked "Lizzie! No time for breaking the fourth wall!" Oh yeah forgot about it lol.

(A few days after the meeting)

Scott's pov:

So I did go to Jimmy's oh gosh this is embarrassing. I am still currently in his town normally I would complain about the buildings but just when I heard that Jimmy made them it felt so I don't know.. adorable? Yeah something like that. I was in his little cute house staying in the visitor room (was that what it was called I forgot).

EEE I can die from his cuteness! I want to squeeze his cheeks but it would be weird- so- yeah!..

Please help me.

Joey's pov(this is my help to you Scott lol)

Oh well,hello there! I am pirate Joe not Jo-ey! Change that right now or I will shot you with my pretty gun!
"..."
What do you mean you'll do it in the next episode!?
"..."
Yeah,yeah,sureeee.. okay I can't fight with you anymore since I am a pirate and pirate's need to look for valuable treasure! Ok so I am gonna look around this server a little bit maybe go underground for a little bit more gold. Yes gold is never enough (how in the world this reminds of the greatest showman).

(After wondering around a little bit because now I am suffering from what? ADHD..)

There is nothing pretty or shiny things in here well I am currently at badlands and heard there is a lot of gold here. After a little bit of walking I found a little Empire because I have never heard/seen a village in badlands. And there was someone there,building,I think..

_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-
So fricking tired.. my schedule is fucked up because of my mom's rules and screamings. So sorry for uploading this late.