Chapter 5

Grian's pov:

I was flying with scar. Well honestly I am the one who is flying Scar doesn't has his elytra so he is currently clinging into me. "GRIAN!" "Oh Scar don't be like that we are not even that high from the ground!" "I don't care! I don't want another death from falling from a high place again!" I snickered but slowly started get lower to the ground.

When I was close enough I slowly put Scar down and landed next to him making a little bit of dust to go up. Scar coughed waving his hand as an attempt to make the dust go away. "Soo? What are we gonna do now?" I said, he coughed two more times and started talking "I don't know but I am so relieved that I didn't die from a high place again" he exhaled at the end "for the twenty first time today?" I said playfully "oh you-! I am not gonna talk to you until you apologize!" "Awh scar, don't be like that!" He started to walk to his base not talking to me.

Scar's pov:

I heard faint laughing from behind me and foot steps coming closer to me. "Scar!" I didn't listened to her and continued to walk "Scar" I smiled just a little bit,he is definitely going to apologise after the next attempt. "Scar!..."

"Okay,fine! Your choice I will just hang out with Mumbo then!"

Wait- what!?

"WHAT!? NOO! NUH UH you are not going to hang out with him! Without me at least. But since I am not going to hang out with him! You are also not going to hang out with him!" I said while speed walking back to Grian and picking her up bridal style "Woah! Woah Woah woah Woah Woah Woah woah! Hold on what are you doing scar?" He said while trying to get out from my hold. "Wai- ouch" he slightly hit me while trying to be free,and dang, it did hurt a little bit "sorry.." he said and stopped wiggling. I rubbed my hand to my cheek where she hit me "don't worry it didn't hurt that much,anyways! Where do you wanna go?"

He thought for a while and looked at her base "your base?" She nodded and let his head fall to my chest (scitties) I softly smiled and started to walk to his base. With my soon-to-be-husband in my arms,her head leaning into my chest and him starting to drifting off slowly.