Chapter 6

(for a moment I forget what I was writing -)

Joe's pov:

I am very happy you wrote it right this time, anyways I looked down from where I was,so this is the sheriff my princess has been talking about? I slowly got down from the hill that I was standing on for a while.

I approached the little area,if there is something that is valuable as gold I will just get it. I mean,I am a pirate and I need to steal things that's counted as treasure and what I am doing is NOT stealing!

I am just borrowing things!

Permanently-

Still doesn't counts as stealing!I looked around for things and realised that there is a tunnel going to the other side of the giant chunk of terracotta. I squinted my eyes and realised that the sheriff was there talking with a few people.

It won't hurt to mess with him for a while! I walked to where they were standing "Hey sheriff! Who are you talking to?" I tried to act a little bit friendly "hey Joe,this is my friend Irene,she is responsible for the saloon" he introduced us. I gave her a little wave and she smiled to me. And turned back to sheriff "alright Jimmy I should go now, Sally can't deal with all the work alone. Bye I'll see you later!" She said and left. I turned to Jimmy "Sooo,is that your girlfriend or what? Hmm?" It won't hurt to tease the sheriff a little.

He chuckled, shaking his head "No,no she is not my girlfriend or anything plus she has fiancé." "Oh that makes sense" he hummed in return and started to walk towards,what looks like a house without doors. "So did you need anything?"

"You know me, just hanging around looking for treasure since I'm a pirate! And I heard badlands aka here has so much gold hidden down somewhere here." I finished talking and something on sheriff's vest took my attention. Gold i reached out to it but was stopped by Jimmy's hand. I looked at him, and he was still smiling at me but not a gentle as it was before.. this man has a demon inside him. "We don't touch the badge" he said normally but a little bit of venom in it. This man really has a demon in him noted that I'll not mess with the sheriff.

Apart from that the sheriff was quite handsome with his strawberry blond hair, (I teached my teacher that they call that type of blonde hair strawberry blonde 😎) and a little bit of facial hair. He had big brown eyes that looked everyone so kindly. Okay I take it back he isn't quite handsome,he is handsome.

He let go of me a little while later,making me realise that I was crouching just a little bit. "Pff- you're short" he said without realising,well he was gonna say it sooner or later. Jimmy's jaw literally hit the floor as he looked at Joe in our disbelief. "Did you came here just to make fun of my height!?"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know I haven't been posting but I kinda can't find what to write. And I just love Joey's and Jimmy's friendship in my au