•LUH TYLER X DD OSAMA•

DD POV•

Me and Tyler were in the car talking about what are next song should be about.

"I low key wanna make a love song".. He said eyes still focused on the road.
" about who ?".. I asked confused.

He stopped the car and looked at me for some time before saying "idk maybe you".. I started to blush when his hand tucked some hair that was sticking out behind my ear.

He leaned in closer to me. Are faces inches apart he smirked then quickly backed away and started his care again.

I was a little disappointed at what he did considering the fact that I had a huge crush on the boy but I hid it pretty good.

Anyways I looked down at my phone till we got back to his place

•his place•

Once we got in we want to his room

I sat in the bed and he stat next to me.

" I was think if u ever wanna go to the mall with me this weekend".. I asked playing with my fingers "soo like a date" .."uhhm if u wanna call it that"

I said still playing with my fingers.
He then put his hand on my chain and lift my face so I was looking at him.

"Your so beautiful".. He said and my face went red as he lend in closer " t-thank u" I said with a shaking breath.

He leaned in and placed his lips on to mine kissing me and I melted.

His hand went in my hair and he put me in his lap kissing me deeply.

We soon pulled away and I had the biggest smile on my face.

He took my hand and made me look at him. "I been think about this for a long time David and I just needed it to be the right time and I just wanna ask do u wanna be my boyfriend"..

I smiled so hard as he asked those words and I jumped on top of him kissing him everywhere " I would love too be your boyfriend ".. I said as I took his hand again.

He turned on the TV and put on some show and we layed cuddling. Before I knew it I felt asleep.
____________________________________

I woke up to Tyler on the phone with someone his ex.

" I already told I don't want u if u keep calling my phone I'm finna block yo ass me and u are DONE".. He said ending the phone call.

"Who was that pa".." That bitch Monika she keep calling my phone" he said and when he said dat I looked down. "Ohh don't worry Bea I already blocked ha ion need ha in the why of r relationship"..

He said giving me a kiss on the lips.
He then asked if I were hungry and I shook my head yes.

And he went on door dash to order us some food and he got my favorite chick fa lay.

...........

When are food came we  went and ate it in his living room.

We f dat food upp
______________________________________

Yall ik it's short but I wanted it to be something nice and short cuz the other one was smut so uk I had to go into detail.

But sorry for any spelling mistakes
And the next one is going to be cblue x sugerhill ddot and I'm finna publish it later cuz honey I got shit to do.
😽😽😻😻