•DDOSAMA X DDOT•

This was a request from Atlronnie so don't thank me thank her love you maaaa.😍
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•DD'S POV•

It's been two weeks since I caught my ex girlfriend mya cheating on me at my brothers party I haven't really talked to no one but ddot about it and he's been giving my advice.

Well I was getting ready to go to his house cuz he asked me to come over I didn't really want to and ik that makes me seem like a bad friend but I haven't been outside since the incident and i really ant want to be face to face wit people.

But ddot was my best friend so I pushed myself to go. When I got done doing what I needed to do i called a uber to come pick me up.

While I waited my brother notti came up to me "where you finna go" he asks me while sitting next to me on the couch "darrains/ddots place" i said and i seen his cheeks go red "can i come" he asked in a childish tone "ig but dont be acting wired like you were the last time"

I said that because I knew he had a big crush on him and I ant want him to humiliate himself. Idk if ddot liked him back but it seemed pretty obvious like they would flirt with each other from time to time but I ant really care for it.

When the Uber arrived we went outside and hopped in the back seat. The drive there was quite but peaceful I looked outside the window because is I looked at my phone I would get car sick.
It was about a 14 min drive but felt like a 5 min drive.

We got to his house and he opened the door for us and when he seen me he gave me a hug witch was odd because we never hugged like this before welli ant pay mutch attention to it and left it alone.

We was all in ddots room talking about whatever I was sitting on his bed ddot was next to me and notti was in his gaming chair. Idk why but ddot was sopper close to me and it felt weird at first but then I just got used to it.

"I'm bored y'all wanna smoke" notti asked and we all said yes and he went to go get the weed. While he was gone me and ddot was just having a little talk and he asked me if I would ever kiss a guy "I mean if the guy ant ugly Ig I gotta be gay for a min" I said and started laughing when I stopped I seen ddot looking at me with these beautiful eyes.

Then are faces got a little to close to each other and he closed the gape that was in-between us i felt something in my heart and I just couldn't explain it I just kissed back because first I ant no pussy and second I did feel a little sum when it came to ddot idk but there was definitely something there.

When we pulled away I looked at him but he looked away so I pulled him back into my gaze giving him another kiss then another one then another one then i gave him one last kiss on his neck leaving a mark.

By the time notti got back I was on the game and ddot was on his bed. Notti got out the weed and the tray and started to roll.
We had music on and the LEDs were set to purple.

While we smoked I could tell ddot was starting at me the whole time my heart felt heavy and it felt like it skipped two beats.
What was going on with me I thought to myself I mean ik I wasn't gay but ddot made me feel something but I just couldn't explain it.

*About 4 weeks later👨🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾💑🏾*

I was in my room just on my phone I couldn't get ddot out of my head he was stuck to my brain I just kept thinking about him and didn't know what to do so I asked notti for advice.