•DOTTY X DDOSAMA•

Dd Is 18 in this and dotty finna be 19......

•DD POV•

I was on my way to the studio when I got a incoming ft call from dotty I answered and he just asked if I were almost ready and and asked if I wanted him to pick me up I said yes cuz my brother*Jay* was already at the studio and my car was in for repair so I ant have no one to pick me up.

Then we just got ready otp together when he got to my house he hung up the call and I went outside, he got out the car and hugged me tightly then we pulled away and he opened the door for me to get in the passenger side.

***Time skip***

We were in the studio and I could feel Dotty's eyes on me I turned to make eye contact but he slowly looked away. I felt butterflies I'm my stomach because not only did I have a big crush on dotty but he also was really sweet. Like when my ex had cheated on me he called and came over every day till I felt better.

I mean I knew he probably would never date me but I liked it when he gave me this type of attention but I hated it at the same time it felt like he was playing wit my feelings in a way. Dotty then made his way next to me and sat by me close asf too.

It was me ddot and notti all in one chair but he had squeezed in between all of us next to me.

"You good" he asked me and I answered with a slight yes "why" I asked "you just look lost in thoughts and I just wanted to check up on you" he says and I felt my cheeks turn red and my body heat up ddot and notti both look at me and started smiling.

Then all of a sudden his phone started to ring and he took it out his pocket and I read it in time to see who had called it was his gf maria (fake name btw). I ant like ha cuz first why she feel the need to get wit my man and also she a smoochie.

But anyways he end the call and looked at me "you tranna go somewhere rq" that's how I knew something happened "yea" I replied and he helped me up when we got to his car he opened the door for me and i got in then he ran to his side to get the door when he got in i asked him if he was ok "yea im fine y you askin".." nun you just look a little mad" we laughed it off and he just started to drive off.

We was vibein to the music and all of a sudden i felt his warm hands on my thigh I looked at him and he just looking at the rode my stomach was doing back flips and my cheeks were all red. "What you blushing for" he said stopping at a red light and looking at me "nun" I reply and he just smiled and looked back at the rode.

We got to the deli and he opened the door for me again and closed it once I got out.

We was in the store grabbing all kinds of snacks dotty then told me to go get sum drinks and dat he was finna go ask the owner sum I shook my head and went to the drink area. When I was walking there some tall light skin stopped me "you single" he says and I blank stare him "that's the first thing you ask everyone" I say and he gives me a smirk " only the ones I find attractive".."mhm yea what you want".."I'm just tranna get yo num-".

"There you is I was looking for yo ass" I heard dotty say behind me and I felt his am hands lock wit mine and then I felt him lift my chin up and kiss my lips wit tongue to. My body felt numb and the world felt like it stopped spinning for just a second.

When we pulled away he looked at me and I looked at him and the guy had already left "you get his number" he asked like nothing happened "nah and I ant want it either" I replied and we went to go pay for are stuff.

When we got back in his car he looked at me then said "you got good lips".."mhm I'll say the same for you" I said and he put his hands around my throat and kissed me his tongue was dancing my mouth 😝 and I felt my body shiver then he pulled me by the throat making the kiss deeper he then removed his hand from around my neck just to leave kisses on it.

I moaned when he found my g spot and he just continued to kiss there he but his handnon my lower back and felt my self melt in his arms.

My moans your getting out of control so he stopped and looked at me "yo moans sound good but i wanna hear them when im in you 🙈" he says and I smirk a little " you funny nigga" I say and we laugh together.

*Time skip*

We was all leaving the studio and I left wit dotty ddot and notti we was finna go back to dottys place to play the game.
We all was in his car and I was in the front and ddot an notti was in the back flirting.

When we got to his house he opened the front door letting us in then we went upstairs to his bedroom I got comfortable in his bed and ddot an notti was on the game.

We came up to me slowly and laid his head down on my lap and got on his phone. Notti and ddot was on the game just doing whatever and I was on ma phone "is y'all niggas done yet we tranna get r rounds in" dotty says getting his head up from my lap "yea we done" ddot says handing me and dotty the controllers.

"Fuck damn" dotty was yelling cuz he kept losing "I told to ass I could beat you" I said putting the controller down cuz the game was over "mhm ok I'm finna head out you coming dd" notti asked getting his jacket and stuff "uh who finna pick you up" I asked thinking about it "Jay finna pick me up".."uh ill meet you there".."ight let's go ddot Jay already outside".

He said and they walked out the room together. That's when dotty rested his head on my shoulder and scooted closeer to me, while I rubbed my finger through his hair "dotty".."mhm".."you a big ass baby" I said and he chuckled a little.

Then he got a text on his phone from a unknown number "dd".."yea" I replied looking down at his phone "could you go get me sum rq".."what is it" I asked and he smiled "uhh some weed". He said and I just got up and went outside.

There was a tall slim but fit brown skin wit brown eyes dark long curly hair and he had a white te on and some blue shorts.
He was looking down at his phone till he looked up and seen me "uhh you got th-" he cut me off by saying "yea I got here" he said then putting a small zip lock bag in my hands.

I got back inside and ran upstairs to dottys room when I got back in he had moved from the couch to his bed. He had the tray out and he put his hair up in a bun oo he liked so good.

I watched him as he looked up the blunt and when he finished he got out his lighter that was attached to his pants and lit the blunt.

He put it to his lips and he looked so fine doing it then he sucked in the air ghosting then letting it out. Once he got a few hits in he pasyit to me.

We smoked till what seem like hours and we were both high asf and ant no one tell me this man was a freak when he was high cuz at the same moment he lit the blunt out he sat me on his lap and kissed along my neck...........................................................

____________________________________________________________________

Ok so the next chapter finna be part two and there is finna be smut so if you not interested then leave also I'm tranna find different ships to do so if y'all real life got a request y'all want feel free to text me and I'll give you a whole chapter just tell me what you want me to do

Love y'all my little froggys/slaves have a good rest of your dayyyy 🐸/👨🏿‍🌾