•LUH TYLER X DDOSAMA•

•DD'S POV•

I was at Tyler's house just chilling on his couch he had to go to the store real fast to go get something well for the meat time I was just on my phone and shit making random ass instergram story's.......

____________________________________________________________________

About 40 minutes later Tyler came back and I hugged him tight (yea we locked in fr)..he hugged me back and dropped the bag he

had in his hands.."what you get" I asked in a sweet voice as I carried the bags to the kitchen counter to see what he got.

As I looked through the bags I seen a box of condoms in one of them I made a confused ass face and asked him what he got them.."oh you seen them".."what you mean like why you got a

box of condoms for"..I ask and he just looks at me till he starts again.."I mean I was wondering if you wanted to do it tonight Soo I was finna make you a nice little dinner and maybe if you felt comfortable with it we could do it"..

He says and without getting mad at him I smiled and kissed him "how about we just get to fucking rn" I ask with a little smirk on my lips "if you down im down"..he says as he gets to kissing my neck. He picks me up and and takes us to his room, laying me on his bed he starts by running his fingers up my shirt and leans

down to my ear and says "you to fine to have this shit on" he says getting back up and taking his hand from out my shirt and ripping it off my chest.

I looked at him shocked and that's when I felt his fingers on the rim of sweats. He started to pull my pant off me and once he finished he started on my boxers and that's when my face turned all red and I got up "I don't think im ready yet" i say and instead of being mad he looked at me with calming eyes and said "that's

fine pa we can take this relationship thing as slow as you need ight" he says and a a small smile appears on my face "ight" i reply in a small voice.

He took me in his hands and sat me on his lap facing him "baby" he started "mhm" I replied "how bout I make you feel good today" he ask and I wires a eyebrow thats when i felt his hand go in my boxers and he strated to jerk my dick slowly and i felt my eyes roll to the back of my head I moaned in pleasure as his past got faster by the minute.

He then let spit come from his mouth and on to my tip he rubbed it with his thumb and that turned me on even more....

Tyler's pov................

I looked at dd as his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure I loved to see that I was making him feel good, he then tilted his head back and had his mouth half open he looked good like this I thought to my self.

I started to kiss his neck and he locked his fingers in my hair "mhm" "ah" "fuck" his moans filled the air and I could feel myself getting harder any time he made a sound.

I kissed along his coller bone soft and gently that's when I lifted my and seen him bitting his lip hard That's when i knew he was about to cum.

"You boutta cum baby" I ask in a soft but firm tone and he nods "words papi" I say and he responds with a small yes and that's when I start to move faster then before.

And that's when his eyes close shut his balls start to clinch and he releases his self on my hand "fuck" I say under my breath,
That's when I take some of the cum and feed it to him he moans and I get up to go wash my hands.

And as I was in the bathroom was when I realized how bricked I was "God damn" I said to myself I decide to just walk it off and go back to dd so that's just what I did.

When I got back dd was all cleaned up and I got in the bed with him he must've noticed how bricked I was cuz right when I got comfortable he put his hand on my print I looked at him and he looked at me.

He had a smirk on his lips and thats when he started to take my dick out and got in-between my legs and all I felt was his mouth doing spells on my shit.

Sooner or later I came. So got up and went to take a shower but someone wanted to be in the shower with me dd. When we got out we got dressed and I cooked for him.

For the rest of the day we were in my crib watching movies and shit.

____________________________________________________________________

Ok ik it's short and I'm sorry I was gone for like month but I got my phone took and the crazy part was when I got my phone took I had the chapters pre wrote and the day I got it took was when I was supposed to release them.

But y'all I need some ships recommendations cuz I'm stuck Soo If y'all could recommend something it would be great and I love y'all so much and I'll try to update a lot sooner yeah and love y'all my little froggys/slaves 🐸/👨🏿‍🌾