•DDOT X NOTTI🕊💜•

Ok so notti and dd don't know each other and also notti don't know ddot so yeah and notti finna be 16 and ddot finna be 16 also. Hehe
______________________________________

•NOTTI POV•

I was at the train station waiting for the train when I seen Darrin I looked at him and got up quickly.

Ok u might be confused asf but he low key bullied me in school so I was a little scared cuz if he did it in school no doubt he wasn't finna do it out in public specially when their was barely any one here.

I guess he caught up to me cuz I felt a tight grip dragging me to some dusty ass corner and put me against the wall.

His eyes were looking straight into mine and well for someone who I'm supposed to call a bully he was looking mad fineee.

"Why u running Ethan" he asked as a little smirk came to his lips "uh- i-i don't know" I said looking everywhere but his eyes.

He then got closer to my face to the point where are lips could touch just from one wrong move. I felt his breath go against my lips.

He sighed and pulled away he then grabbed my cheeks and started choking me and it was no light shit he was choking me fr.

I felt the air around my throat fall and felt everything in me slow down "f-fuck d-darrin please i-i can't breath " was all I could get out till I felt the air in my body fill back up again.

He looked me in the eyes as I tried to catch my breath he pulled me by the wrist pulling me into a kiss it was a deep kiss he put his hands on my waist pulling making the kiss more deep.

That's when he started to rup my thigh on his u know and he stopped him self and pulled away "I'm sorry for everything in so truly sorry and fro choking you I only did it cuz I guess I was scared and if u dont forgive me I understand.

I'm just sorry for making u go home with bruises on yo face and yo body I'm just so sorry for all of it do u forgive me" he asked and I thought about "I guess I do" I said in a small but loud tone.

He had this satisfied look on his face and asked if I wanted to come over I replyed with yes and on we went.
______________________________________

NOTTI POV•

We get to his house and it was pretty quiet "uhh my mom ant here she probably out with ha girls or sum" he said and closed the door behind him.

He pulled me up stairs and took me to his room he sat me on his bed and pulled a condim out his closet.

He then sat next to me "so what u tranna do 😏" he asked smirking "uhh what do u mean by dat" I asked and he took my hand into his "like is we finna-" he asked and I cut him off rq.

"Yeah no I thought we was finna do something more pg now u got a condim and all dat like I ant doing shit that involve taking my clothes off" I said and he looked at me a little disappointed.

"Ohh k so like u just wanna make out" he asked and I shook my head a little "ight come ha" he told me and patted his lap. I sat down and he kissed my lips.

When be pulled away he dragged my bottom lip down words letting go he put his thumb in my mouth then pulling me back into that deep kiss.

My hands went in his hair and fluffed it with my fingers he pulled away and then put my head up to kiss my neck.

"Go up a little" I tell him cuz I knew that was my gspot, he did as I told and a little moan escaped my lips.

He then sucked a purple mark in my skin. Cruises left my mouth as he kissed every where.

My back was now arching and he had his hands on my waist. He then stopped and came back for my lips.

He was kissing me till on of his hands went to my neck choking my lightly.
A little yelp came from my mouth. He then stuck his tongue deeper in my mouth and ohhh Lordddd.

We made out for a little Langer till are lips got sore. We laid in his bed for a little till I looked at the time it was 9:00 "shit I gotta go home my mom probably worrying" I said as I got up and got my shoes on.

"Nah nah call yo mom an tell ha u finna spend that night at my house" he says and I pull out ma phone and call ha "hey hunny" she says through the phone "hey mom how u been".." Good but what u call me fo".."I just wanted to tell u that in finna spend the night a one of my friends house ".." Ok that's fine with me have a good night".."u to mom love you".." Love you to".

She says at the end of the call and I hang up. I layed back down on top of Darrin and he put his hands around me and that's how  we fell asleep.
_____________________________________

Heyyy y'all hope yall having a beautiful day and yes I'm a little late on uploading but guess who got all the good chapters? ME u big baby jk jk. But fr thought I have a ddot x notti book in my draft so let me know if I should publish.

Thank y'all my little frogys🐸.