•CBLU X DDOSMA•

If y'all don't like the ships text me @idgaf.vvlove 👍🏾.
Anyways into the mother fucking storyyyy. Also there finna be some violence in this so trigger warning
__________________________________________________________________

•DD'S POV•

I had just hopped out the shower after getting the best dick in months from my sneaky link blu i mean its nun but just a fuck and i did have someone at home but something in me felt like we was ment to be or sum shit idek.

I liked to keep those thoughts to the side because when this all started he made it clear that we was just a FUCK and that neither of us could cheat feelings towards one another so I didn't like to show any type of emotions towards him I mean the d was fire but I just couldn't.

When I got done getting dressed he came to me and asked if I were hungry *fuck why was he being so nice hes supposed to tell me to leave* my thoughts were snaped away again by blu's voice "uhh dd you wanna get sum to eat or nah"

He asked putting his hands around my waist then putting my chin up so I was looking into his eyes. "Uhh no I'm good I gotta- uhh go uhh get- do something I think yeah yeah I gotta do something" i stuttered bad and he gave me the most confusing face ever.

"Oh k well text me once you make it" he said in his attractive little voices we stayed and made eye contact for about 3sec later before he had moved his hands away and I was already getting my shoes on.

I was about ready to grab the handle till he came from behind me and grabbed my waist once again "dd" he said my name in the most attractive way possible I swearrrr "mhm" I replied half moaning as he pulled me closer into him.

"You just finna leave me" he asked and I could feel the smirk on my shoulder "I have to" I said in a flirty way "you should stay a little longer" he said to me while kissing my neck "mhm" I moaned ass he pulled my hair a little *good hand placement* i thought to myself.

He was now pressing his print onto my lower back "blu mhm" i said in a beggeing way "what you need baby" once he said dat i felt myself almost fall "y-you" i tokd him and he chuckled "mhm you remember what happened the first time you said dat" he asked reminding me of the first time we did it and he was to big for me.

So I was running and passing out half of the time I mean he was overly big "I can handle you na" i said to him as he picked me up
Putting me on his bed I had my phone in my hands and I was about ready to put it on the table but then someone called me.

And what felt like the perfect moment was ruined *fuck jast fuck* it was dotty calling me well let me explain me and dotty have been together for 9months now and are relationship was amazing in the beging but as the months went by he seemed not to care for me anymore and i didn't like it.

That's when I met blu it was at some party I was drunk asfff and he and I were talking I didn't have a way to get home so blu just dropped me off but he ended up staying the night like we ant fuck or nun but he just wanted to make sure I was ok.

When I woke up the next morning he had gave me his number and told me the food is on the way. I was confused asf till I called him and he told me what happened the night before.

"Hey bea" he started the conversation "yea" I asked a little mad "where you at im finna come pick you up" he asked and my heart started to pound "n-no its fine ill js have some one take me" i tokd him and he went silent for a bit.

"Where you at you've been gone for a long time na" he asked and I didn't know how to answer so I just made sum up "I was at a old friends place why does it matter" I asked "nah it don't but call me when you ontw" he said I love you and I said it back before hanging up.