•DEEPLAYFORKEEPS X DTHANG•

Ok so deeplayforkeeps finna be called dee and I'm js finna call dthang dthang cuz why not also dee and dthang have a kid tg her name is Isabella
____________________________________

•DEES POV•

"Ight Izzy come put on yo clothes so you can go to ya daddy house" I instructed Izzy to do while I picked out what she was finna ware.

"Ima go ta dada hows taday" she asked looking up at me while I only smiled and shook my head.

I finished getting her dressed and she went to play down stairs. She had on a pink hoodie and sweatpants to mach and some brown dunks with a brown vest puffer to go with the shoes she had on.

I got her some change of clothes her tooth brush and her iPad and some toys, once I got everything in her bag I texted dthang that she was ready to go.

I got my phone and keys and went downstairs where Izzy was
"Isabella come on we gotta go" I told her while she sat hypnotize buy the tv

"Noo dada I wan pway an watch tb" she said whining "come on you can watch tv at dada house he's waiting for youuu" I said dragging the "u".

When she finally did agree we went outside and Into my car "ok Izzy you wanna listen to music" I asked and she shook her head yes.

"Oo dada put on saxy wedd" she said smiling in her car seat "mhmk" I said looking at her through the mirror.

When we got there I seen dthang sitting on his porch smoking a blunt I rolled my eyes and got out to go get Izzy.

His house was a little far so she ended up going to sleep on are way there.

Once he notices me he came to go get her blunt still on his lips "bru don't be blowing that shit up near her" I said giving him a lil stank face.

"Don't be have in her listen to that type of music then I'll stop" he snapped back while smirking a bit.

I sucked my teeth as I went into his house and putting Izzys clothes in her room.

While I was beginning to leave I heard izzy and dthang downstairs talking "hi dada" Izzy said and I smiled hearing her voice.

"Hi princess did you sleep good" dthang said "yea I sweep good dada I wan go pway upstewis" she she shouted a little bit making me laugh.

I started to go back down stairs when I heard Izzys footsteps coming twords me "papa?" She said and yes she calls us papa and dada when where both in the room.

"Yes mama's" I asked still walking down the steps "are you stwayin wit me and dada" she asked tryin to make a confused expression"no papa gotta go home"

I said making her smile fade away "why" she said looking sad.

"Js stay" I heard dthang voice from his living room. "I'm good" I said now at the bottom of the stairs where he could see me clear as day.

"Come on izzy ant seen us in the same room in a while dat ant good fa ha" i thought about and finally agreed to stay with the two "only tonight tho I gotta go somewhere tomorrow" I made it clear to him that I was staying js for one night.

I came down to the couch to sit by Izzy and her father the man I once loved so dearly.

"What movie you wanna watch Izzy" dthang asked "I wan watch snow wihe" she said struggling to say the name.

"You sure princess" he asked trying to make her rethink her decision. "YAE papa" she shouted a little.

"Mhmk" he said letting out a deep breath as he searched for the movie.

"Don't be huffin and puffin at my baby" I told the boy who was now looking at me with a small smile.

"Ima do what I want" he replied gaze now back at the tv.

When he finally put the movie on Izzy was all smiles she was pointing out things in the movie and how they some what related to are life.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket indicating that someone was calling me "yo" I said into the phone.

"Wsg dee what's the word" Darrin also know as ddot said into da phone "nun rn I'm at Izzy daddy house" I said truthfully.

"Ohh" he said sounding disapproved "why" I asked a little confused "I was wondering if you wanted ta hit the trap but you got other things ta do"

Now I was mad annoyed "bru we can hit the trap tmrw ion got nun planned" I said into the the phone.

"Ight ima hit you up den ta see what we finna be on" he said ready ta hang up "ight fo sho" I finished the call and hit the red hang up botten.

"Thought you had places ta be what happens to that " dethag asked "well shoot I guess I gotta cancel" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Papa did dada had me in him stomach or did you" she asked and me and dthang looked at each other "dada had you in his stomach baby y".

D thang answered the question smirking know and remembering how Izzy got in there.

I looked at him side ways and ant say nun but a smirk "oh I jus wonderin" she said in her little sweet voice "ok baby" we both replied at the same time.

We continued to watch the movie but I was getting a little hungry " what you got to eat up here" I asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Whatever is the fridge I guess" he replied back so I checked the fridge and the cabinets.

I see a lot so I decided to make Mac and cheese with a side of green beans some bbq chicken and corn bread.

I got all the stuff I needed  and got to making my Mac and cheese first. His kitchen was pretty big and allowed me to move around a lot and place things where I needed them.

It took me about 2 hours making this dish, and when I finally fished I got Izzy a plate and went to give it to her "here you go Izzy na eat yo food".."otay" she replied so I headed back to the kitchen to get dthang sum ta eat.

I got him everything he asked for and went back to give it to him. " here" I said walking up to him and handing him his plate.

"Mhmmm dis shii buss mama come eat wit me" dethang called for me while I sat down watching tv I ant wanna eat cuz I wasn't hungry and ant feel like making another plate.

"Igh" I replied simply to avoid him getting mad I ant wanna eat nun, so I got up and went over to him reaching over to get sum chicken off his plate.

"Mhmm it' is good" I said now taking another one "okk na calm down eating from my plate like dat" he said making me laugh in his face while I took another one.

Izzy was busy watch tv to even notice me there
"You almost don Izzy" I snapped her out of the trance the tv had on her "um yea I done now" she said looking tired "ok go upstairs and head to bed ight" I told her and she shook her head yes.

I looked over at dthang while he looked over at me smirking like usual "what you tranna do" he asked and I pulled him in for a kiss.

I when he pulled away he looked surprised and smiled a little bit.
__________________________________________________

Yeahhhh Im back how y'all like this chapter no smut but js a love reunion but Hahn have a great day all you beautiful people. 👸🏾