•BLOODIE X SET DA TREND•

•CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU•

~okkk so if y'all ant know y'all finna know now BLOODIE real name is jr and dats what we finna call em and set da trend real name is Jeremiah sooo we js finna call them by they real name.

JR•POV•

I was at ma local corner store getting some snacks cuz a bitch was hungry and ant have no food in that fridge so I walked down here.

Anywayssss I was picking almost everything up I had hot Cheetos Oreos Takis gummies worms and more. Well I was done and I went to the cashier to pay for my stuff.

"Ok yo total will be $25.00" he told me giving me a plane look "fuck I'm one dollar off" I said and he ant seem to bothered "I mean well if you would js let it slide this one time I'll give you head in the bac-".

I was cut off by someone talking over me "here you go" a guy said in a smooth voice he was dark skin tall and had tattoos he had his hair in twist and was wearing all black he was fine asfff and it put a smile on my face.

"Wait this for me" I asked and he shook his head "thank you" I said smiling even harder "shit I'll suck yo dick for dollar" I said in a low whispered as I paid.

I got my stuff in the bags and I was outside the door walking back home. Till the same voice stopped me again "yo" he said tapping my shoulder "yeah" I said slowing down and turning around.

"You forgot yo recite and change" he said and at this point I was suspecting he js wanted to talk to me cuz ant no way you came all this way "I don't keep recites and js keep the change" I said and he js smild.

"Mk well I was js letting you know I ant want you to have to be one dollar off again" he said making me burst out laughing he js smild and ant say nun till I stopped.

"Ok well not to much because I wanted some gum and ant know he sells em for a dollar" I said and he laughed a little.
He looked so fine like dead ass this nigga was fine asfffff.

"You want me to take you home I don't want you walking out here" he ant give no time to answer before i was getting pulled into his car. "I ant say yes I ant say no but yet here I am" I said and he chuckled putting on his seat belt.

"Where you stay at" he asked pulling off "js two blocks down from here" I answered his question "you be around here" he asks in a attractive tone

"For the most part yea" I mean I don't really be outside like I'm a homebody so it's really rare to see me out "mhm so you a homebody" he asks looking at me but I was to scared to look back.

"Uhm yeah but ma place right here so you can js drop me off here" my place was a 2 min walk from where we were so he instead he dropped me off at my house.

"Okay but don't try no wired shit cuz I don't play dat" I told him as he pulled his over and unlocked the door at my destination "I ant but let me get yo number so we can talk a little" he asked and I couldn't say no he was fine asffff "yeah let me get ma phone out"

He typed his number in and I typed mine in "mk thank you for the ride I really appreciate it" he shakes his head in response  and I get out the car.

3 hours laterrrrrrrr

I was watching baddies east when I heard a ring on my phone it was Jeremiah I picked up and he started the convo "yoo" he said and I answered wit hey cuz he sounded like he was at a party "what you up to" he asked and I just told him I was watching a show at home.