•EDOT🕊💜 X SUGARHILLKEEM•

EDOT POV•

I was at the club with Jay it was going to be a just me and him type of night.
There were ladies on the poll dancing money flying everywhere drinks and all.

Well I got up to go order something cuz I ant like the strong shit Jay made me try.

I got up to go to the drink area and seen some tall handsome light/brown skin boy sitting down he was wearing a red puff jacket and had black jeans and a white t.

I went to go sit down and ordered something light just to sooth my mood.
"Yo like that chan what it say" he asked looking me in the eyes at first I ant know he was talking to me so i asked "who me" with a finger pointing towards my direction "yea" he replied with a little smirk on his lips.

"Oh it says edot baby" I reply to his first question "oh that's cute edot baby I like dat" I little smile appears on my lips as he repeats the name.

"Wait u got a man by any chance" he asks taking a sip from his drink "uhh no who asking" I reply looking everywhere but his direction avoiding eye contact.

"You think I could get yo number" he asks me pulling out his phone "sure" is all I replyed with. I took his phone in my hands and put my number in.

"Thank u pa u to pretty I had to ask fo that number u feel me" I smiled at his words "yeah I feel u" I said looking down at my hands till he pulled my face up to look at him 'fuck me rn' I thought to myself.

I felt my head spinning and before I knew it I was out.
______________________________________

•EDOT POV•

I woke up in a room that looked oddly different it showed the beautiful view of new York and I was laying on a all white bed.

*the room*

I got up slowly and opened the door my head was hurting hard felt like I was going to pass out any minute.

I also noticed that I was in clothes that I didn't remember warring the night before.

When I got closer to the kitchen I seen a man he had a hoodie on and he also had some back sweatpants on he was boping his head back and forth but there was no music playing.

I thought maybe he had air pods in so I said "good morning " but there was no reply. That's when I picked up a pan and held it in my hands ready to hit him with it.

I got closer and was right behind him ready to hit him but he trend around 'fuck' I thought to myself.

He took one air pod out and asked "was u finna hit me with that".." N-no i-i just uhm" I couldn't think of anything so I just kissed him.

Ok dumb idea but maybe he would let me go if I showed him some love I thought.

I put my hands under his hoodie and that's when his hands went on my hips pulling me in closer.

He pulled away and I was a little disappointed cuz my captor was so fine. "Did u kidnap me" I asked and he turned around fast as fuck and gave me the most confused face ever.

"No I ant kidnap u we met at the club and u was drunk asf and yo friend had left with some boy and that left u with me and u asked if I could drop u of home an when I asked where u lived u said u ant know so that's when I just took u to ma place" he said and that's when the memories started to come back.

"Ohh I remember now".." Yeah" he finished doing what he was doing and dragged me back to his room. I sat on his bed and he layed next to me.

He pulled me on to his lap and put his hands around my waist he pulled me into a kiss and put one of his hands on my ass.

He started to choke me lightly with his other hand I felt my self getting hard and when he pulled away I got back up and quickly got off his stomach and layed with my back trend to him.

"What u hidin fo" I ant reply to dat and that's when I felt him tern am over so my eyes were locked in with his "nigga u hiding cuz I made u hard" He asked and I slowly shook my head yes.

"Shit u got a mouth fo a reason now use it" he tells me and I looked down "yes" I said in a light tone.

"Mhm" he said and put me back on his stomach "let me fix that fo you" he said and a little smirk came to ma lips. He pulled my pants down and then my boxers he got my dick out and it flicked in his hand.

"Uhh" I yelled at the feeling of his hands moving. He had a slow pace at first till his pace got faster.

"Mhm u like" he asked looking in my eyes "y-yes" I said eyes rolling to the back of my head and my back arching.

I put my hands under his hoodie feeling his abs just the feeling of his skin made shivers go down my spine.

"u look beautiful like this baby" he said to me hand still moving in the same pace as before.

"Mhm thank u" I said my back arching like never before "thank who" he asked "thank u daddy" I said and I seen him biting his bottom lip "that more like it" he said to me in his deep voice.

He rubbed the tip of my dick and I was ready to cum "fuck" I said in a small tone "u a dirty little slut for daddy right" he asked scanning My body.

"Mhm yes I'm a slut just for you daddy" I replyed "you promise" he asked "yess I promise" I told him and thats when I felt my nuts clinch and "mhm I'm bout to cum daddy" I tell him and he lets me "let it out".

I cum in his hands and a little went on his hoodie " fuck" he cursed at what a mess I made.

"You look so good like this" he tells me as I try to catch my breath. I pull my pants and stuff up and he pulled me down to kiss me.

He get up takes his hoodie off and goes
To put them in the wash. After he comes back he lays down and starts to light a pre rolled blunt and asks me if I wanna hit.

I shook my head yes and he passe it.
We smoked till it hit are finger tips and that's when he put it out.

We layed and watched TV and I just fell asleep in his arms."sleep tight baby" was the last thing I heard.
______________________________________

Ok so how y'all like the book so far.
And I think I'm finna stop at like 20 chapters and yes the finna get longer cuz ik how y'all like them long😏

Anywaysss hope y'all have a good day or had a good day my lovesss.