•NOTTI X DDOT•

I love this ship so much y'all so I had to make one where's Notti is top dis timeee................
____________________________________

NOTTI POV•

He so fine* I thought to myself as I seen Darrin one of my brothers friend walk through my living room he looked right at me as he walked past.

It felt wrong that I had a crush on my brothers friend but who could blame me he had a cute smile amazing hair his voice was so attractive to me.

"Yo Ethan" David snapped me out of my thoughts "yea whats good" I  answered back as Darrin looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"You tranna stay wit us" he asked referring to the fact that Darrin and Tyler were both over at are house "ion give no fucks" I said making sure I emphasized the dont give no fucks.

Js so that Darrin don't think I liked him. I got up following behind dart as I looked down.

*Damn his ass is fat* I thought before lightly putting my hands on his waist to move him out the way.

DDOT POV

I felt light hands touch my waist for a split second when I realized who's hands they were my face turned red.

It was weird that I had a crush on my best friends brother I mean I have sense 6th grade.

Also David knew I had a crush on him 😭.

But anyways we got in Davids room and Ethan was sitting on the blue bean bag David had on the floor hitting a pink cart.

I looked at him for what felt like minutes js staring at his face.

Till he realized I was looking at him and I looked away "mhm" I heard Tyler and David kiss each other while on the game "yeah I'm out you wanna come"

Ethan asked me while getting up I shook my head yes and started to follow him twords his room.

We got inside and it was exactly like Davids room but he had a different bean bag den him.

I had never been in Ethans room till now it was pretty clean he had a gaming set facing his bed and led lights set to blue.

" You tranna hop on da game or hit this" he said passing me a lit blunt.

"Lemme hi right quick" I said putting the blunt to my lips.

I took about 7 puffs before handing it back to the boy who was now sitting next to me starring into my eyes not looking away.

"Mhm here you go" I cleared my throat before handing it back "what you tranna do na-" he asked before I cut him off

Putting a finger to his lips  indicating for the male to be quiet.
"Mhmmm fuckk" I heard my best friend David getting dicked down.

He then pulled my finger from his lips and started to rub it before laughing.

I started to laugh with him but then noticed he was now holding my hand and I started to feel butterflys in my stomach.

I smiled and looked down but dats when he pulled my head back up to look at him "what you smiling fo" the male asked

As my face was red and a big smile was plastered on my face
"Nun" I said still smiling a little bit .

"Igh" he said dragging his hand down way from me.

*Like a hour later*

Me and Ethan was now on the game trying to distract are selves from the noises that were still coming from Davids room.

"Darrin" Ethan called my name "yes" I said in a sweet tone of voice "you ass" he said making me side eye the other male "mhmkkk niggaaa" u said dragging my words.

"Who you calling a nigga" he asked tone getting lower"you" I said smiling "who?" He asked again.

"You got ears don't you-" I was cut off by his hands squeezing around my neck "mhm" I let out while he looked at me.

"Don't be getting smart wit me"
He said looking at me with a smirk. "O-ok" I said with a stutter.

"Mhm you better listen" he said pulling my by the neck placing a warm kiss on my plumped lips

I was surprised at his sudden action I got a lil comfortable with the kiss I mean idk if it was the high or js the fact that I've been waiting for this moment.

When he pulled back he looked at me then bit his bottom lip before leaving a hickey on my neck.

___________________________________

Ight chat how y'all like dis on ikkk it's short but I'm finna do more short ones like this but with diff people but I've been working on a long one for you guys I have so much c
Drafts that I'm going to be publishing this month so if y'all ready for those let me know.

Also if  y'all have a personal request for me then let me know also I was thinking of doing a diff book wit bxb rappers but I still will be updating this one.

Also for my old Wattpads I'm finna update those to cuz I've seen a lot of people been reading soo yeahh