•CBLU X DDOT•

Ok so ddot finna be 18 in only this book and cblu finna be 20 and my friend been begging me to do a ship on them so I'm finna do it fo ha.

And we finna call cblu ~camrin cuz that's his real name.

But let get into the book😵
______________________________________

ddot pov•

I got a text from camrin and it read

Cam🤓-

Slide to da crib I got to ask u sum

Me-

So u can't ask me over text

Cam🤓-

No nigga just come on I got to ask u sum important. Read at 5:56pm

I got dressed and made sure not to make any noise so my mom won't ask me questions.

I wrote a note saying that I was going to gonna play basketball with NOTTI and DD and jay.

I was a little hasten to go at first but I just told myself that he wouldn't hurt me considering the fact that we were friends before all the gang shit.

I put on my ski masks and went out the door.

When I got to his apartment complex I got a rock and through it at his Window.

He looked out and once he seen me he went to go get the door.

When he came out he pulled me in by my hand dragging me up the stairs.
"Shit nigga that hurt" I say but his grip ant get less header.

Red flag I told myself but I was already here and if I try to run he's probably going to beat the shit out of me.

We got to his door and he opened it. Once we got in he took me to his bedroom and put me on his bed.

•His apartment•

Smut coming up

He then told me to take my clothes off "what- the I ant taking my clothes off"
I tell him but the moment I said that I felt his warm hands around my neck choking me lightly.

"What I say Darrin" he says with a firm voice that left shivers go down my spine.

"What did I say" he asks again with the same tone in his voice and I re peat what he said to me the fist time "t-to take my clothes off" I say in a light tone.

"So why u not listing" he says slaping me lightly on the face. "Take that shit off". He says again taking his hand and away from my throat.

I took my clothes off slowly as he watched biting his bottom lip.

Once I took my pants an shirt off I left my boxers on and he started to come closer to me he put my chin up and lean forward and placed a light and warm kiss on my lips.

Ok yes he was my opp but we did have a friendship that shared a lot of lovey-dovey things like this but it was fine because I new he ment no harm and would do any thing to keep me safe.

Like this one time when we were little I would get bullied alot because I was skinny and he would fight the bullies off at the end of the day for me.

Even though we picked are sides he still loved me so much that he texted me out the blue (see what I did their) and asked if we could meet and well we talke in secret now but we have to keep it on the low low.

Anyways he pulled away and are eyes meet his big and Brown eyes had the world in them.

He picked me up and put my back agents the wall my legs wrapped around his hips as he did so.

He looked down and noticed I was a little hard down there and I just smirked when be looked at me.

He starts to have me go crazy when he starts kissing my good spot on my neck "uhhgg fuckk" I say with a little maon at the end.

"U like it when I kiss u their" he says with a little laugh at the end.

"Mhm yess" I say as he continued to kiss my neck. Then started to rub my nippel to with his other hand.

That was making my head spin crazyy.
"Fuck" he grunted in my ear hard. "Tell  me all the things u want me do to u baby" he asks still kissing my body.

"E-everything" was all I could get out and with that he took my back off the wall and lead me in his bed kissing me and everything.

He put some lube on his hand and put it on the ring of my ass.

He started with one finger making little moans escape from me and he then stated to speak to me.

"U like me touching u baby" he says eyes looking right into my half shut ones "y-yes".. " yes who" he asks like I know the answer to that.

"Yes carmin" I tell him then he started choking me hared "try again" he says with that firm voice again "d-daddy" I say stuttering a bit cuz I didn't think I was write till he let go of my neck.

He added two more fingers and Lord have mercy that made my legs shake.
He moved them fast and came down to talk to me in my ear.

"u like how my fingers are dancing inside u baby" he asks moving his fingers fast "ughh yess" I said as he placed a light kiss on my neck.

"Come on baby cum for me" he says getting up slowly he then starts jerk my dick and yeah that made me cum in a minute "fuckk" he says slowly taking his fingers from my ass.

Putting them into my mouth making me suck on them. He gets up to go wash his hands and I was feeling a little tired.

He came back and went to go get me something to ware.

He gave me a black short sleeve shirts and some black sweatpants. I put them on and climbed back in his bed laying on top of him as he rolled up a blunt.
______________________________________

How y'all like that one low key I like it and don't but any ways I'm not finna tell y'all what the next one finna be cuz if ik being honest ion even know what the next one finna be.

So it's finna be a surprise.😓