•CBLU X DDOT PT2 •

So y'all I liked the first cblu x ddot that I did soooo I diced to do another one hope y'all like it and also there is smut in this so this just a quick little SMUT WARNING. 💄
______________________________________

•cblu's pov•

Ddot was sleep and I could tell he ant eat all day cuz his stomach was in and he was berthing slower then he usually does.

I went on my phone to order him some food. I got him KFC cuz he loves chicken.

While I waited for the food I diced to run ddot a bath. I got up went in my bathroom and started the bath.

While I was getting Darrin's clothes I seen him starting to get up. "I got your bath ready so u can take a shower" I said as I seen him eyeing me from the corner of my eyes.

"Ok thank u c".." No problem baby". He starts to get up and goes to  the bathroom.

He takes his clothes of in the bathroom and sync the bathroom was in ma room i could see him changing.

I was looking at his body the way his hair flowed God he looked magical. Once he got done I snuck behind him before he could get in the bath and held him tight around his waist.

He chuckled a little bit "baby- I mean c I'm sorry".." It's OK call me whatever u like hun".."baby get off me I have to get washed".."let me wash u".."u want to".."yea if u OK wit it".."ok.".

He got in the bath and I got on my knees to wash the boy. I was washing his arm when I seen a scar on it, it was fresh how did I not notice this before I thought.

"Who did this to u". I asked in a firm tone " no one". He said trying to brush it off but I couldn't "who did this Darrin I'm not playing".." Fuck no one damn".."so u did it yo self".."ugh no".."so who did it". He mumbled something but I couldn't tell what he said.

"What" I asked confused "it was davontay". That's when I got pissed off just hearing that name fuck I thought " your fucking ex".."yes" he said in the smallest voice every "Ill Handel him baby don't worry". I said still washing him. I didn't even need an explanation.

Because he's told me plenty of times that how davontay would hit him hard and would through him on walls sometimes cut his wrists.

When I finished washing him I got him up and gave him a towel. He got his clothes and everything on and that's when I heard a knock on the door.

It's here I thought to myself. I went and looked through the peep hole and seen the food .

I got the food and called ddot to come eat. He came and sat on the couch.

We started to eat and I don't know what that chicken was doing to him but he sat on my lap.

He was moving alot and it was making me hard " fuck" I said underneath my breath he now started to move his ass up and down and Lordddd.

I stopped him by grabbing his hips to a jest him "what happed" he asked with that little smirk on his lips "baby u keep Moving".." U like it" he asked again "mhm" was all that came out.

He then got up and washed his hands and drank some water, he came back and got on his knees in front of me.

He then grabbed my pants pulling them down. He took out my man down there and his eyes went wide a chuckle left my lips from his face.