'~The Encounter~'

I was leaning back on the a wall near the crossroads. I began to watch all the chaos that seemed to be happening in the middle of the town. I decided to take a little stroll to the beach before hand to see if I could find anyone to hangout with in the time being. As I was on my way to the beach, I saw divided. My heart began to light up as I looked at him with love in the air. I walked towards him and decided to give him a little greet. "hey divided!" I said with enjoyment. "hi bloom" divided replied back towards me. I stared at him awkwardly as he continued to talk to me. "bloom? blooommm? are you good man?" shoot. "oh! uh. im good, yeah all good." i said.

Dyso came running towards us with excitement. he began to talk about a new horror game he had been wanting to play for a while now, he then asked us if we were available to play with him. I nodded as divided began to agree with me as well. we then started to plan who would join who. after that, we got into the lobby and began our quest.

{During the horror game}

we were continuing to walk on the bridge as we were trying to find the last orb to complete the puzzle. I looked at divided's hand with love inside my eyes and began to wonder how nice his hand would feel against mine. I lean my hand into divided's and we ended up holding hands. my heart lit up with love and i looked at our hands touching together. I looked back up to see how much progress we've made throughout the bridge to see dyso looking at us curiously. I let go of divided's hand quickly to show no amount of suspicion of what we were doing together. I changed the subject so then there would be no silence.

the three of us agreed to stick together because we thought it would've been more safer than going on our own. as dyso and divided began talking to eachother, I stared at divided's lips. I began to daydream about how his lips would feel. I bit my lip as we began to start walking in a path leading towards the last orb. we entered a building that said one person could go at a time and dyso agreed to go inside. as he headed inside the building, i leaned towards divided and pulled him closer.

{END OF PART!!}